Reviews for A Series of Inebriated Events
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I laughed SO hard.
MissAleatory chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Holy Shit. They're ridiculous, and weird, but I can see them doing this.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Drunken captains the worst destructive force in the universe. No wonder Yamamoto is bald and looks so old.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Epically awesome. YOU are pure genius! LOL at "WHERE THE * ARE MY BELLS?"
SoullessReaper chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was completely HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing. I especially loved that part where Momo and Shiro-chan found the building on there house. And Kisuke with the pants. And Yoruichi the stripper. *has a laughing fit*

One thing, though:

Not for the first time, and certainly not the last, Yamamato was very sure that these five would be the death of him one day.

“Tell me everything. From the beginning.”

Umm...that's actually six words, not five.

Anyway, excellent job.
helbaffy chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hehehe! That was so funny! :)
overcaffeinated scrawlings chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
“WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BELLS?”

I think I died of LOL.
Solemn Euphoria chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh, good god, the smile I'm wearing cannot be described in words (Gigantic? Blinding? Slightly manic?) This story's awesome-ness is sum up in Zaraki's eloquent question : "WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BELLS?"

All hail A.S.O.I.E, it made my day!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh,.../man/ that ws funny/ My prsonal favorite was the 'unoffical requirement' of being a captain in the Gotei 13. Particularly Uonhana.

'WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BELLs?'

LOL!
Lipana chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aizen is still a Vice Captain at the time.
jon chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I think Lisa Yadoumaru, the Vaizard was the Shunsui's Lt at the time... but this fic is damn funny! p
Harrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Who... Quite possibly the best story I've read in a long while...
Antipathy chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
LOL at everything. Particularly the bells, but everything else too. I could imagine Unohana being involved with that little group somehow...

You're good. Want a cookie? -shakes bag-
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was funny, good job!
osaka-jazzed chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
this is so friggin hilarious! ILOVE IT!

the ending was perfect and everyone was totally in character the whole way through. the bits and pieces in between them telling the story were, again, perfect. And the random mention of the cake-stripping incident had me in tears.

wonderful story!