Reviews for Eternity by the Riverbank
RachetM chapter 1 . 2/23
Awww...
How sweet!
myanko92 chapter 1 . 1/23
D'AWWWWWWWW! This is sooooo cuuuuuute! Okay, now that I've gotten over the feels, I want to seriously say that I really, really love this piece. It's so simple, so normal, and a welcome change of pace from battle and drama and everything else. It's just the two of them, together, and it's really nice. I love your writing style, and the way you portrayed the characters. They felt so real and true to themselves. I felt like I was reading a scene from the manga. Again, this piece was wonderful!
Effervescent Love chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
How tender. I enjoyed this little Ichihime piece right here :) Nice work!
ranipaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was the cutest thing ever! Thanks for writing this

serpenscape chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is so sweet! Please write more IchiHime!
Heise chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
for-Orihime smile ...

awh.

cuuuute
Valorous chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL she was gonna get sensu beans... that cracked me up! Short but sweet... Loved it!
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very sweet! I loved it!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
beautifully done.
Kiritsubo chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Beautifully written and very captivating!

It's a shame this was just a one-shot. Had it been a multi-chapter story, I have no doubt it would have garnered many reviews and be one of the best IchiHime fics out there.
SvNOrigami chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Spectacular. Your style of writing encompasses many elements which I consider to be very much understated in Ichihime fanfiction, to its detriment. We see enough of the heroic, protective Ichigo and the tragic, heartbroken Orihime in the show. I think we need more fanfics like this, where the characters can be depicted, as you so excellently portrayed them, being themselves.
lavaloner chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was very good, despite my not caring for IchixHime.

I think I almost...enjoyed it. Whowouldathunkit?

Great job, the description was feasible and I could picture this happening at the nearest riverbank. I liked it. There, I said it.

I think I'm going to start shipping these two together now.

Thanks!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoyed this little oneshot. Very in-character and nice description. Well done.
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
How simple and beautiful and real! I really loved this. It was so spot on with the characters and I could just see it in my head so well. Awesome job!
ipohias chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was deep. Seems like they are some more quality fics on this site. Hehe.