Reviews for Bliss
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Loved this last chapter. It was so totally awesome. I wish I would have Edward as my husband. Oh I amgree with Edward on being mad at them for doing that.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Loved it, It was a awesome chapter. Emmitt and Roselaia sure know what to do.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I loved this first chapter, it was great. I loved the wedding.

KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
write more plez that waz cruel! lol! but funny! Damn Vulturi and their interuptions! lol! cant wait to read the rest!
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i like the fact that you said that Edward started to play Bella's lullabye, cause to me that just seems like something Edward would do. That would be really awesome if Stephanie Meyer put that in Breaking Dawn! love the first chapter!
ChaleseWinchester789 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING WRITE MORE SOON!:}
Scarletrose88 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Wow, just read it, I liked it, made me laugh loads when the whole family just runs in. I did feel sorry for poor Bella though, having that happen on her first time.

It seems you haven't updated this in ages though, please keep writing it! I'm so curious to see what happens with the Volturi!

Gonna go now and read another story of yours... hm, I think Harry Potter one this time :) xx
kirsty-4-life chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
wow!
You and I are a Bad Romance250 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I really do like this story, and I looked at when you lasted updated and I want to ask WHAT THE HELL? You really need to continue this story becasue I like it...A LOT! Please update! :]
gothvamp chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
um, 1 question. Was carlisle already in the room, or did he just pop up out of nowhere? Because you didnt say that he came barging in the room. Verry funny though. I thought i would die laughing when edward freaked out on his family. good times, good times
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
loved t want more
serenarussell123 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
dullsville? did u get that from vampire kisses? i love that series!...and i actually from London, so HI!not many people will understand some of the terms u used but, oh well, i thought it was funny, write more soon!

-serena

-emmett hugs-
twilight-amazing88 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
OO, i love it! soo cute! UPDATE SOON! Grr...cliffhanger...

Haha, Update, Update, Update!
mamato chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Good story! Stupid Emmett! I'd love to see Edward FIGHT against the Volturi for Bella. I mean, get REALLY mad...and of course a few more LEMONS!
Cara Jeanette chapter 2 . 7/24/2008