Reviews for Suddenly Spike
I really liked the ending! Nothing like some blunt Anya :D
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
NICE!
Niori chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Anya's line was priceless. lol. I always wondered why she never said anything like that on the show (or if she did, I totally missed it).
Oximore chapter 1 . 2/18/2009

XD

AWESOME!

Totally something Anya could have said! She's so great with her of saying thing straigt to the point like this! XD
PurpleIvy chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I like it, I bet Spikes punishment would be just horrible.
rkm chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i enjoyed this - they were astonishingly honest with each other, and that's always been sweet. and anya - love the way she thinks/talks ...
amy walters chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I really liked it. Very good
Scooter88 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Fantastic , The sign of a good writer, is when you can picture

everything that is written in your head.
Water Block chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This was kind of sweet. I think one of my favorite parts was: ""They are obviously going to go have orgasms." Anya piped up confidently, nodding her head for emphasis. "I have often wondered why Buffy and Spike are not already having orgasms. You can cut their sexual tension with a knife.""

-Anya's blunt talk of Spuffyness.
Elodie the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh, cool, Parker got what he deserved! What a snivelling monkey-boy. Anyway, I liked this a lot, and usually I don't care for Spuffy. But I feel you've captured the characters well, even if it gets a little mushy, and again, PARKER GOT WHAT HE DESERVED! Ha! Very cool.