Reviews for Look After You
sessha16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
...i'm glad i saw this... this is the kind of feeling i've always thought of between Momo and Renji... i love how this one was written, such tangible emotions...
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Love that you didn't make them a couple but simply two friends who still long to live in the past. Very sweet. Kudos to you my friend!
Mon moi chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Got no words for this piece but lovely. Absolutly lovely.

Beautiful work indeed

-Gabs
SoullessReaper chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Another just simply amazing piece. I don't know what more to say.
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh, this was more than a wonderful story! Really emotional, broke me in tears, literally. Such a amazing using of words - you're really talented! I hope there would be more authors with your skills around the net. It's a huge shame this fic hasn't got more reviews... It really deserves all faves and comment possible.

Simply amazing. You have my respect.

-NiuNiu-
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Awesome. I know next to nothing about Bleach, but those two seem soo wonderful and so cute, so alive in a way Nice fic!

-Gabs.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I should start watching Bleach Sub again, cause I only have a vague idea about what's happening

But I like what understand, like Renji's mishap with the kidou in the changing room
Saritenite chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet.

The ending was fantastic.

How friends understand each other, the love shared between them can never be broken by external forces.

No, they don't need to be in a relationship (RenjixHina). This way is far better.
elsie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aww very touching and loving.
blekmedelninjan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very good. renjixhina needs more love.