Reviews for S1 Episode 06: Deadstone Greed
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
but the Doctor DID tell her, at the amusement park...when she was asking what she should say if someone asks her what she is...
It's ME D chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
does this make anyone else wonder what Ashley looks like?
Seiya's Star chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Really your talents should be being used on the BBC! Its a waste really, though not really cause atleast lots of us get to enjoy your stuff on the Net, but you could be raking in money... *shakes head sadly*

You're very, very, very good!
Bubblegum Shoes chapter 11 . 12/8/2008
Okay, I know I've almost never reviewed any of these, but I've been reading them! I seriously want to know what the Doctor knows about Ashley's powers. And this episode is just fantastic. This is the stupidest pun ever, but as soon as I started reading this I hit a gold mine! I told you it was stupid... xD!
timano chapter 11 . 9/26/2008
I really enjoyed this story-I wasn't sure I liked Ashley at first (the first story you wrote), but she's growing on me, so to speak. 10 out of 10 stars
Spoilers chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
Great series, just one question about this one:

Have you read the Doctor Who Book "The Art of Destruction"? Because that also features people being turned into gold by aliens resembling gold blobs...
Gracie O'Malley chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
I don't think the ending was horrible at all! I liked it, anyway! Endings are tough.

Poor Ashley...she's going to be permanently damaged with all this unconsciousness she's experiencing!

Great job on this story, I loved every single bit of it :)
sanhima chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow. I will admit I've never been one for westerns, but I really really liked this. :) Another great episode. _
The Cool Cleopatra chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Love it.

Really, I do.

I love your Ashley Chambers/Tenth Doctor stories.

Utter brilliance.

Cleopatra
honestgreenpirate chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how the Doctor calls Ashley "his girl" ! and its not in a shippy way or anything its just right, you know? Although i did notice no one ripped her corset open and as anyone who has watched Pirates of the Caribbean will know, that's how you do it!

Anyway, great stuff as always - poor Sheriff all confused - and yay for another story! x
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
The ending was pretty good...it was definitely unexpected! Looking forward to the next one, it sounds very interesting! Aww do you have to do 12 stories? that means you'e half way through them ;-(
Callophilia chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Oh the next one sounds like its going to be fun i can't wait this one was brilliant though i did expect Ashley would use her powers to save the day but hopefully that comes further down the line :D woo!
Gracie O'Malley chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Eww, a spittoon! Disgusting. Nowadays tobacco chewers usually spit in drink cans/bottles. It's extremely nasty (but hey, you may have learned something there!)

Anyway - I sense some action coming up, and I can't wait to see, well, read it! Update soon! :)
Gracie O'Malley chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Oh, I love a good jailbreak! And I have to say, this is definitely the most unique jailbreak ever. Hooray for Ashley's mysterious powers!
Callophilia chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
oh i hate it when the doctor does that whole 'humans are dumb' thing. i know the majority are (unfortunately the ones in power) but he still loves us lol. Did you learn about that gold thing where it can be stretched or whatever jargen the doctore blahed? I did, did not know gold could stretch :D oh noes i forgot math. DX