Reviews for We'll make a man out of you: Your not ready
Steph1215 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Lovely
0megaprime chapter 32 . 6/1/2009
Holy cow sir/madam you have mixed a whole lot of caracters from different shows/movies and made them look like they ment to be there.

Xander getting a second chace to kick butt and succeding in it.

Please continue on with this story. What next Goku popping into the picture and teaching Xander the Kamehameha? O_O
Turquoise Girl chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Ouch, those visions have got to suck. Glad to see some brotherly bantering and Xander's funny one-liners.

Turquoise Girl chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
There's the suspicion I was looking for! It's a good chapter, moving along quite nicely. The grammar could be cleaned up a little. *cringes* Sorry. I'm glad to see some flirting going on. Cole is so blunt, I love it! The insight into Xander's old life was great. I can definitely see him doing all of that.

Turquoise Girl chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Hmm...I thought it was great that Xander met the Winchesters, but I kinda felt they accepted the whole Slayer/Mary gig a bit too quickly. There wasn't much of that famous Winchester suspicion going on. I don't know. Maybe you just needed to get through this chapter and set up the story for a bigger arc or something, which is all well and good, but I think you could have played this out a little longer. I mean no offense. Apologies if I came off abrupt or rude.

Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was a good first chapter. You really caught my interest in what's going to happen next. I giggled at the higher beings having a little pow wow above the fighting. I'm kinda sad that all of Xander's work was for naught, but I'm excited that he's going to have a second chance in the following chapters.

angelkitty77 chapter 32 . 8/28/2008
must go read and find out what is happening. wait did she creat kids or something. and if she did is there like anyway to bring her back and then kill her again and again and again and again till they get tired of it. oh well going to read the next part YEA
angelkitty77 chapter 29 . 8/28/2008
hi ho hi ho it's off to sunnyhell we go

with handgrandes and rocket launchers

hi ho hi ho of to war we go
angelkitty77 chapter 28 . 8/27/2008
hahahahaha gay bikers wet dream. i could just see dean's face at this. it was great. i cant wait to read more. uhg i hate homework and it isn't even mine. my kids started school on monday and now they have homework and need help with it.
angelkitty77 chapter 27 . 8/27/2008
YES THEY LIVE(cackling madly) THEY LIVE I TELL YOU man that was great i loved it xander has a cool sister and now cole and leo want to burn heaven(fire pretty) and i really think harry should call xander mom and dean dad that would be neat love the story and i cant wait to read more
angelkitty77 chapter 26 . 8/27/2008
beep beep beep beep(download complete)be

WTFH xander is hurt and dieing and and (hope new fuse doesn't burnup) OH HELL NO HE DOES NOT DIE HE CANT YOU SAID YOU HAD MORE TO WRITE AND A POSSIBLE 2ND STORY AND LITTLE DAWNIE HAS TO BE BORN AND DRIVE BOTH OF THEM NUTS.(sniff sniff) WA please put up the next chapter soon i HAVE to know if he is ok.(pouting)
angelkitty77 chapter 25 . 8/27/2008
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

Damn it people i told you we need a fuse and you bring this, dumb people.(notices new chapter) oh sorry she is still out of it. we will down load new chapter to her soon
angelkitty77 chapter 24 . 8/27/2008
CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THE HOTTIES. YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME. LOOK YOU BRING IN SO MANY AT ONE TIME. I WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BATHTUB BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE DROOL.(m hotties) it is a buffet oh yummy goodness...*sizzle pop pop*

Dear person who is writing story,

we are sorry to have to tell you that the person(angelkitty77) has blown a fuse in her mind. we will replace said fuse but she is an older model and it may be hard to find one. but once she is back on line she will be able to read and reveiw more. a word to the wise dont over load her brain she does not have much to begin with.

sincerly

the brain trust
angelkitty77 chapter 23 . 8/25/2008
aw that is so sweet. and good i relly loved. i would leave a netter review but i am sick and am having a hard time focusing.
angelkitty77 chapter 22 . 8/24/2008
(JUMPING UP AND DOWN SCREAMING LIKE A DEMENTED FANGIRL)(scratching head i thought i was one already Oh Well) VAN HELLSING IT'S VAN HELLSING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (thud)passed out)

(getting up) ok i think i am bet OMG OMG OMG IT'S VAN HELLSING(hun i have someone you need to meet)OMG IS IT VAN HELLSING (no dear here just stand right there)*THWACK* O look it all little naked dancing van

(3 hours later) do you know how hard it is to type with your nose. my husband gave me this really pretty jacket. i get to hug myself all the time but i dont like the color. i love it dean is going to ask xander to marry him. cant wait to read more. well as soon as i can get free i am going to watch VAN HELLSING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOM *thunk* (damn it why wont she stay down)