Reviews for Parallels
Storm229 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I like it :) Great job! Don't see many of this pairing around :P
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
XD! this is so sweet! for Xing ke acting like that towards my dear kallen i'm buig shipper of kalulu and tis one just make me fall for triangle love xingkalulu *i know xing ke for that cute little emperor * i love it! thanks! hope got more from you if its about kalulu..i'll be there to read!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha. I like how that conversation went in so many different directions. Goodness. These guys are very similar.
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A good little story between two characters that didn’t get a lot of time together, I really enjoyed the interaction between the two.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A good little story between two characters who didn’t get a lot of time together, I really enjoyed it.
fading ink chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love this. I t was extremely relaxing to read, IC, and perfectly delightful in terms of humour. I love how Li makes his exit, leaving Kallen so flustered and indignant
Kyowa chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I liked it. 3 :D
rii96 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
O.O
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was awesome and Xingke's just freakin hot!
Kiaara-Chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw...you should of continued it it sounded like such a good fanfic but i like it! great job
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow I keep on trying to place this scene in the timeline, then I saw that this was written in July.

Excellent story, unusual pairing, but Xinghe is given more humanity here than in the usual lolicon Geass timeline.
Zydureito chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ooh! Crack!

Love it XD

Awesome ending there!

Keep it up!
inconstant heart chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love it and I hope you write more of these rarer (and possibly crazier) pairings. This reminds me of why I like fanfic- for all the different 'ships that are possible!

One thing bothered me, though, and that's your tenses. You seem to be switching back and forth between present and past, and it's kind of distracting.
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow, they are similiar! I love how easily flustered Kallen can be whenever they bring up lelouch! sugoi!
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hahaha they really are alike awesome story