Reviews for Roads Less Traveled
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
...Hiro does realize the teacher has no clue who Hime is, right? (And that that's rather creepy sounding out-of context.) But very appropriate in context.
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh wow, I loved this! :) I just finished watching the anime (no manga for me, unfortunately! The 'blood warrior' part threw me off a little, hah.) and I wondered if there would be any fanfiction... It's so small! I feel bad. But that's okay because I found this wonderful gem and I plan to write some fanfiction myself soon.

But yes, onto the story itself this was wonderful! Both Hime and Hiro were completely in-character (as was Flandre. LOL) and this was just a lovely little piece of fanfiction. Short cute and fluffy, but actually serves some sort of purpose since it really shows their relationship. I loved Hiro's answer to Hime's question, and I think it's true (especially if you consider episode 24! Haha.)

Erm I think that's all I have to say really
Dreamer Of The Future chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this story it gives my inspiration
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
so cute!
TaraGrimface chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was well written and they were in character.
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was so cute and totally in character as far as I can tell! I just started getting interested in this series and I love Hiro and Hime together! They're so adorable! I love how you made Hiro answer Hime's question and his thoughts at the end. He was in love with her ever since they first met. Great job!
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
how heart warming that was sweet...ok get ahold of your self your a guy... ok mice story cant wait for next one.))
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
great hiro/hime story.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hey there. Let me just say that you write amazing Hiro/Hime. I love this pairing and you certainly did a great job with them. Hope you'll write some more Princess Resurrection in the future.

Again, great fanfic. I also like your "Action and Perfection" oneshot as well.

-Karin-chan

PS- Princess Resurrection has it's own fanfiction category now-I know this because I just put out a Princess Resurrection fanfiction on said category-so I think you can switch from the misc. anime to the actual archive if you want. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm just telling you in case you want to put them in that category instead.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Cute. :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
nice!
Saffron chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Finally found a Princess Resurrection fanfic! It was difficult to find, but so worth the effort:) I love this couple, their servant/master relationship is always entertaining to readXD

Ciao for Now(_)
songstress08 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
yey! finally a princess resurrection fic! ive been waiting all this time for this kind of fic...i dont know if there are fics like this but this is the 1st one ive read so far! and im greatful ahihihihi...the anime isnt very much satisfying and i havent read the manga yet...well anyway i like the story and hiro staying at himes side...i think they're cute together!

well then hope u can make more of this , thanks for writing wonderful fics!