Reviews for Scarred But Not Stronger
DarkHound45 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I agree to what the other user just posted about how Suzaku cared for Nunnally despite being in rage regarding to Euphie. Rather than just picking her up, Suzaku must've tried to get into the Sword of Akasha but he somehow couldn't which later led him back to taking Lelouch to the Emperor. I bet Suzaku was shocked when Nunnally returned to the imperial family which he didn't want to happen since he always did the best to hide Lelouch and Nunnally's royal status to prevent them from being used by the Emperor.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I wondered how this might play out. Ah, poor Suzaku.
Bum chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Uhm... it's good, but...

[want you to return to Area Eleven and retrieve Nunnally]

But Nunnaly wasn't in Area 11 anymore... V.V. already kidnapped her... In the last episode we see he and she in a place look alike the "favourite place" of Charles...
Heise chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Sooo freaking poetic and yum for a fan.

I love how you made Lelouch fight the geass - so true to character.

I love the minute details in Suzaku's POV like the comparison between the Japanese mythological gods and Lelouch-Zero.

I'm actually not a Suzaku hater ... he was kind of an idiot now and then but he was awesome and in the end he got his payoff/punishment anyway.
fra chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
woups, I forgot:

A very cool and cute fic!
fra chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
the hands of Suzaku... I was surprise that Nunnaly recognizes them after seven year, and I wanted do a fic about it too... xD

But...

- "I want you to return to Area Eleven and retrieve Nunnally.”

...?

Nunnaly was in that island with V.V., not in Area 11... or not?
Candelabra chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed on this already - I've read this fic at least five times, and loved it more each time. I think you portrayed Suzaku's state of mind very well, and the little dialogue between him and Nunally when she mentions that he always made Lelouch stand again made me tear up a little. Especially when he agrees with her.
YamiAstral chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
pretty good could use alittle work though
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
WELL done my friend. You portrayed Lelouch and Suzaku's relationship post-first season in a fair and rational way. Most fics these days either paint Suzaku as the devil and do away with him somehow, or absolve him entirely of his crimes and position him as purely good. I think you've shown the real Suzaku, who is angry at Lelouch over Euphemia but still cares for Nunnally and is wary of the Emperor. If episode 15 is any indication, we may see more of this Suzaku in the series. In any case, good work.
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
amazing, this felt like it actually could have happened. I love how you portrayed everyone! fa-vo-ri-te!
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 7/21/2008