Reviews for Trust Me
that was sooooo AWESOME!
Rianan D' Halmsu chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
that was sooooo AWESOME!
More2life chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
awww that was cute, and very bloody lol. This was an interesting remake or whatever you wanna call it lol. I hope to hear and or see more from you!

P.S. I looooove this coupleeeee!
GinKitsune chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*sighs* Kira-kun...*aches with the loss* I nearly teared up, if I weren't so strong willed against crying. This pairing is so wonderful in my eyes and so underrated, so few are willing to look away from the hina/hitsu...You wrote this very well, short but bittersweet.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
*sobs*

Terribly heartbreaking and so well-written. Not many writers show that 'strong' side to Kira in their stories. Well done on that count.
Celieno chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It's very well-written! What a sad ending... It was really touching!
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
D': if I weren't crying, I'd critique the technical aspects of this oneshot. It's a really beautiful and well written story. You've done this couple proud.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I'm no KiraHina fan, but it was a moving piece, nonetheless.
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
All I've got to say is that this is beautifully heartbreaking.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wonderfully written! There should be more of KiraHina around anyway. The ending was so sad, but the way the story was written - beautiful. I can't think of what to type anymore. XD
mangobeta chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
It's sad, but I liked it. Kira keeps telling her to trust him. It just reminds me of how no one seems to have faith in him and in your story she's the only one who he wants to have faith in him... so sad. I love Kira!
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Very sad ending, but very well written.
biyouseikei chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I absolutely loved this. Really, it's written so nice and I'm really starting to like this couple. The ending was so damn sad [
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Beutiful
Kumachii chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw, the ending was so sad. Excellent fanfiction! It was really touching!