Reviews for The Exile's Homecoming
How're you doing chapter 1 . 3/18
This was really good! :) But Ayano is 17 in the anime, I don't really know about the manga... :3
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Continue the story... its really interesting...
Lovely chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I have been reading your stories about Ayano and Kazuma and you have them so spot on! I love it! Would you plz do a longer version of this story i know it has been awhile but it is just so good! 3
mgaa chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh wow i love this..
awriterofstories chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice, but you got the age difference wrong. Ayano is seventeen when the series started, and Kazuma is twenty-one. So it's a four year difference. But other than that, I liked it.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Really good
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
cute
muhcelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was absolutely amazing. I love the dynamics between them, and I would love it if you were to continue on with this story. Please consider doing so. Your fans and I would love it!
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i'm really hope that it can be has next chapter!
animelover931 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was nice and very creative plz more im begging u
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
nice
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A cute little story. Too bad that the show/novel didn't continue. Ah well, it was interesting to see Ayano acting so quiet for so long. A rare treat, even if it was a bit sad.
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
oh my.. that was amazing..

it would be most wonderful if you made this into a long fic.. XD
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love it make moreee pelase it was awesome , plzzz make ayano have a best friend guy and kazuma jet jealouse it would be awesomeeee
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Make moreeee plzzz its amazing i love it , make ayano have a best friend guy and máxima get jealous