Reviews for What Alfred is For
Necrofriggian chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Omg omg omg *squeals* I loved this so much! With the Keigo and the Tatsuki and the- *breathes in and out slowly* this... Was an amazing job. I'm really impressed. To say the LEAST. I love this pairing and I extremely enjoyed this story. You should be proud. You should be smothering it in peoples faces that is how proud you should be. The character personalities were spot on and just... Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you :) I don't know what else to say, but thank you. Keep up the amazing work! Until next time Xx
Dezarulordoftwilight chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is a really good story, I love keigo and its always nice to see him develop a little bit. Amazing job
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*squee* I think I have a new ship now. Also, Keigo POV is both sad and hilarious.
Justagoodguy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Fantastic! I loved the ending. I always loved Alfred.
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The last line made me snort.

I've never been into Batman, so when when I first saw the title, I thought, "Alfred? Alfred F. Jones? America?" "
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this. First, it dealt with Keigo, who is one of my favorite (and sadly underwritten!) characters, and second, that metaphor was just. Perfect. The "today he knows he's not even that" line just hammered it home. I really enjoyed this; thanks for writing it!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Couldn't help giggling at the end there. I love how realistic Keigo's thought processes are!
ThatGirl96 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Awsome! I always loved Alfred!
DoodlesInTheSand chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
so cute! I love it! Keigo's still in character while being more than he normally comes across as, and making great comparisons all the while!
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love this! I was wondering what in the world that title meant when I started, and I just LOVED the Batman analogy. Really great stuff! _
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I never would have believed that someone could make Tatsuki/Keigo work, but this did it. Well done! I really liked the Batman analog. Keigo does make a good Afred... if a goofier one.
madteen66 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
brilliant.
cheshire-ree chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
very cute!
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i've been giving serious thought to a keigo/tatsuki story. you beat me to it haha. it's really cute. kudos!
Bad one chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I don't think that they would make good match, but this was anice story You should write more ;)