Reviews for An Unhealthy Obsession
lilith dracul chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Hehe this is such an interesting story still can't find the bit of bondage scene thpugh ...hehe
Kendra Luehr chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
adorablypsycho13: Your PM feature is disabled, so I figured I'd reply here. Thank you so much for going outside your comfort zone and reading! Although I have to correct, JxHQ isn't canon in Nolanverse. ;) No Joker pairing is, hence the beauty of being able to freely ship him with whomever we want.
AdorablyPyscho13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I can't say that I am a Rachael/Joker fan. I will now, and forever be a Harley/Joker because they are totally canon. However, I really like this story anyway. :) Keep up the good work.
QueenRose44 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
I love this story ! Thank you for writing this, you've inspired me to write my own story.
wolfmoon chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
-loved your take on Joker, a nice break from his absolute and total obsession with Batman (and all the homoerotic stuff that goes with it). I figured that sex isn't high up on Joker's list but when her got down to it, it would be a head captured it really well.

- just as a suggestion,(the idea is so awesome) i would have left off the last sentence about Bruce Wayne living as a normal man, and gone witha a short epilouge of Rachael in a hospital bed being taken care of and on some paperwork have her name be Harleen Quinn.

I enjoyed your story a lot and have beeen very pleased to know that I'm not the only one out there with a Joker obsession.
prose.titute chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
WOOPS! I REVIEWED THE WRONG FIC!

(sorry, I was reading another fanfic for camp rock in a tab in the same browser)

i love this jokachel fic too, i've been following it ever since chapter 3 :)
prose.titute chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Can you PLEASE write more Nitchie! Pwease? :) You're so god at it! I think you could come up with heaps more great ideas.
Vamirii chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
loved this fic so much. Your stlye of writing is perfect, and you actually made the Joker believable! Just loved it.
Miko chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
Luved the storey, u shud continue this!
Sick.In.The.TOE chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow...I'm already hooked. The last sentence sent unexpected chills down my spine.

I kinda wished that had happened in the REAL dinner scene...

\-•-/
MsShizukaChan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved this!_

It was excellent!

~Crimson
KissMyWinterEyes chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
So I just finished reading this, and am 100% serious in saying that it has to be the best fanfiction i have ever read! I loved it so much, glad to see a great Jokachel fic out there and another one of "Mr. J's ho bags" as you put it hehee. But honestly, who can't love the Joker? He's the bad guy, and they're always SEXY! I would love for him to put a smile on my face *melts into Joker-induced orgasm* Wow I must sound crazy ;D Just keep up the great work, I'm gonna start the sequel right now. Love to hear back from you, maybe we could talk via PM?

Xoxo Karen
NikzFlikz91 chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Wow, this was awesome! :D I thoroughly enjoyed it :) I'm now reading the sequel.. Please keep your Jokachel fics coming ;)
ninjaonfire chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Alas, you satisfied my inner perv for the evening.

And now I'd like to see Joker a bit of comeuppance for his douchebaggery at the end of this chapter.
ninjaonfire chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Sexy times with a knife? I DON'T KNOW, lol.

Ahh, I love the smex. Your next chapter will officially pop my Jokachel cherry!