Reviews for The Missing Hokage
Raethor chapter 4 . 3/15
First off, scene breaks, you need them. You keep shifting scenes between two paragraphs with no warning what so ever.
Second, you mentioned that you got bored with the chapter and it shows, this was obviously rushed, and not in a good way.
Third, several of the scenes where completely unrealistic. First Naruto getting knocked out, by the tail end of someone's wild swing. Sasuke hits harder, period. If Naruto can stand up after that some measly little washout isn't going to knock him out. Second Naruto getting knocked overboard and lost at sea in the seconds it too for Tsunade and Shizune to take down the two genin... The Byakugan has an obscene range, 50 meters minimum, which is increased by training. Hinata losing Naruto seconds after he gets knocked overboard is silly.
And how did Naruto know that Isarabi was because of Orrochimaru? Amachi didn't say it, and you didn't mention anyone else saying it. So how did Naruto know?
Raethor chapter 1 . 3/15
That bit at the end about banning the seal seems a bit over the top, and only serves to hurt the Hyuuga clan. It also makes little sense, banning the seal being placed unwillingly is understandable, but if their willing? Also executing someone regardless of their rank or social status for doing something that at the time was legal for them to do sets a bad precedent. Punishing them for doing it after it becomes illegal is fair game. Although if you don't let them know that you've changed the law to make their standard practice illegal, punishing them is rather sketchy as well.
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/16
All Tsunade needs to do is say "Hey, Fire Lord, if the jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu reforms in a few years. The Kyuubi would seek revenge on all of Fire Country for its repeated imprisonment. He can't be resealed, either, since the Kyuubi can only be sealed by an Uzumaki seal, performed by an Uzumaki (Minato summoned the Shinigami to split the Kyuubi, Kushina sealed the halves into Minato and Naruto) and it can only be sealed into an Uzumaki. Naruto is the last Uzumaki. Need I go on?"

There, problem solved.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this already!
Great first chapter; looking forward to reading the second one
Edgar3t chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Cool story, is it dead?
Godogma chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
Yeah, the likelyhood of it even being possible to break the Kyuubi out of the seal to store it in the statue for the idiotic "Moon's Eye plan" without capturing all the others in the correct order is beyond stupid.

Which means Gaara, then Yugito, then on up and finally Naruto LAST.

The objective is for Madara to make himself into the Jyubi or however that was spelled...

This chapter made no bloody sense at ALL. .
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Interesting and very funny. Like the problem solving that goes on and the solutions themselves are mildly entertaining to have explained. Really enjoying the story and hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
That last sentiment is something I have felt multiple times when reading Naruto fics. It never seems to fail that something is done one way and could have been done another. Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
That was really interesting. The thoughts she had in the bath give a different view from what is normally shown for this character. I am quite glad to be reading this story even if doing so is costing me time to study for exams because I just can't stop.
Biblio388 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Thinking the questions that popped up at the end will be interesting to see answered. Hope it lives up to what the author planned it to be.
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Love the clone quandary brought up in this story. It does make one think about what would happen if you could clone yourself that easily and fully. I greatly enjoy reading works that introduce new concepts and ideas about previously learned stuff.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Great chapter with some really good story. Like how everything turned out and the reactions to the stuff that happened. It made everything seem a little more "real" than it would have been otherwise. I have read other stories where nothing seems to stick because it is all so fantastical while this does a good job of displaying a gritty realism that calls to me.
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Like the Naruko parts as much as the normal mischief. That does bring an interesting aspect to the story that is not usually explored in this way.
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Good chapter. Noticing few mistakes which could be because they don't exist or because the story is so good that I overlook them automatically to continue reading without interruption. Greatly enjoying the plot and thinking about visiting other works by this author if this is the kind of quality I can find in them.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Some really good stuff happening. Haven't seen many stories that "clean up" like this one does. Seeing some of the plans being made come to fruition will definitely be worth the wait.
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »