Reviews for The Missing Hokage
Nerfhearder69 chapter 26 . 12h
It spiraled. It's alright, you can admit it. The more you wrote, the less time passed and the more tech and plots developed. You just got lost in the surfacing details. Sad that you stopped. It is one of the more intriguing and original and most certainly detailed fics I have read. If you change your mind I will applaud, but this looks like a million worded if ever I saw one.
Sanguinis13 chapter 26 . 11/21
Great story, I hope you decide to pick it up again at some point.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 26 . 11/16
omg please keep writing soooooo awesome
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 11/14
Pretty neat story, I rather like it.

II dont like how summoning contracts are like something common and you can just let people sign shit willy nilly but hey.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 11/14
So why did she say the Kitsune thing? I get it its a folklore of a prankster getting married in a sunrain, but why did Hinata say it? It dosnt seem to be relevant at all.

same with hearing horse shoes? you think horses not Zebras.
Raethor chapter 4 . 3/15
First off, scene breaks, you need them. You keep shifting scenes between two paragraphs with no warning what so ever.
Second, you mentioned that you got bored with the chapter and it shows, this was obviously rushed, and not in a good way.
Third, several of the scenes where completely unrealistic. First Naruto getting knocked out, by the tail end of someone's wild swing. Sasuke hits harder, period. If Naruto can stand up after that some measly little washout isn't going to knock him out. Second Naruto getting knocked overboard and lost at sea in the seconds it too for Tsunade and Shizune to take down the two genin... The Byakugan has an obscene range, 50 meters minimum, which is increased by training. Hinata losing Naruto seconds after he gets knocked overboard is silly.
And how did Naruto know that Isarabi was because of Orrochimaru? Amachi didn't say it, and you didn't mention anyone else saying it. So how did Naruto know?
Raethor chapter 1 . 3/15
That bit at the end about banning the seal seems a bit over the top, and only serves to hurt the Hyuuga clan. It also makes little sense, banning the seal being placed unwillingly is understandable, but if their willing? Also executing someone regardless of their rank or social status for doing something that at the time was legal for them to do sets a bad precedent. Punishing them for doing it after it becomes illegal is fair game. Although if you don't let them know that you've changed the law to make their standard practice illegal, punishing them is rather sketchy as well.
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/16
All Tsunade needs to do is say "Hey, Fire Lord, if the jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu reforms in a few years. The Kyuubi would seek revenge on all of Fire Country for its repeated imprisonment. He can't be resealed, either, since the Kyuubi can only be sealed by an Uzumaki seal, performed by an Uzumaki (Minato summoned the Shinigami to split the Kyuubi, Kushina sealed the halves into Minato and Naruto) and it can only be sealed into an Uzumaki. Naruto is the last Uzumaki. Need I go on?"

There, problem solved.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this already!
Great first chapter; looking forward to reading the second one
Edgar3t chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Cool story, is it dead?
Godogma chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
Yeah, the likelyhood of it even being possible to break the Kyuubi out of the seal to store it in the statue for the idiotic "Moon's Eye plan" without capturing all the others in the correct order is beyond stupid.

Which means Gaara, then Yugito, then on up and finally Naruto LAST.

The objective is for Madara to make himself into the Jyubi or however that was spelled...

This chapter made no bloody sense at ALL. .
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Interesting and very funny. Like the problem solving that goes on and the solutions themselves are mildly entertaining to have explained. Really enjoying the story and hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
That last sentiment is something I have felt multiple times when reading Naruto fics. It never seems to fail that something is done one way and could have been done another. Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
That was really interesting. The thoughts she had in the bath give a different view from what is normally shown for this character. I am quite glad to be reading this story even if doing so is costing me time to study for exams because I just can't stop.
Biblio388 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Thinking the questions that popped up at the end will be interesting to see answered. Hope it lives up to what the author planned it to be.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »