Reviews for The Missing Hokage
abbysbazil chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Very good story. I eas fisappointed that Team Hokage went down so easily to Itachi and Kisame, primarily because it made all their training and experience erroneous.
I find that sometimes, forcing a story down tbe path you want can negate some of the more reasonal beliefs. Like Tsunade isnt a total idiot that shed forget a group of s class missing nin are after Naruto. Im not saying you dont have your reasons but to me it feels pretty lackluster.
Everything else is cool. Unless you're going to transfer the other half of kyuubi chakra into Naruko, making her real... its your syory and my thoughts dont matter, but ill just say, im not really feeling that move... if it happens.
soggy noodle chapter 26 . 5/10/2017
Curse all things shiny and new, capricious muses and sudden lack of time for projected creativity!

Another enthralling fanfiction purposefully left incomplete and its readers wondering how the story it told would have played out.
troyguffey chapter 26 . 1/29/2017
It's such a shame this story is dead. It's one of the best.
The 6 King chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
why are you making such big deal out of the transformation technique. Enma can do it, kiba can do it. Im fairly certain that others can as well.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
"unphased" unfazed
"phase her" faze
"unexploded ordinance" ordnance
"transport them securely and discretely" discreetly

Narutippyverse. Love all the seal engineering.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
"en mass" masse
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
"lightening struck" lightning
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
"realator" realtor (multiple times)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
"Should I could the damaged " count
" while deal" while I deal
Johnny Slash chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
Great story. I didn't see any major problems with character development and the story progressed really well. It's a shame that it's abandoned.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 7/6/2016