Reviews for The Missing Hokage
Godogma chapter 20 . 3/25
Yeah, the likelyhood of it even being possible to break the Kyuubi out of the seal to store it in the statue for the idiotic "Moon's Eye plan" without capturing all the others in the correct order is beyond stupid.

Which means Gaara, then Yugito, then on up and finally Naruto LAST.

The objective is for Madara to make himself into the Jyubi or however that was spelled...

This chapter made no bloody sense at ALL. .
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 3/4
Interesting and very funny. Like the problem solving that goes on and the solutions themselves are mildly entertaining to have explained. Really enjoying the story and hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 24 . 3/4
That last sentiment is something I have felt multiple times when reading Naruto fics. It never seems to fail that something is done one way and could have been done another. Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 3/4
That was really interesting. The thoughts she had in the bath give a different view from what is normally shown for this character. I am quite glad to be reading this story even if doing so is costing me time to study for exams because I just can't stop.
Biblio388 chapter 20 . 3/3
Thinking the questions that popped up at the end will be interesting to see answered. Hope it lives up to what the author planned it to be.
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 3/3
Love the clone quandary brought up in this story. It does make one think about what would happen if you could clone yourself that easily and fully. I greatly enjoy reading works that introduce new concepts and ideas about previously learned stuff.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 3/3
Great chapter with some really good story. Like how everything turned out and the reactions to the stuff that happened. It made everything seem a little more "real" than it would have been otherwise. I have read other stories where nothing seems to stick because it is all so fantastical while this does a good job of displaying a gritty realism that calls to me.
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 3/3
Like the Naruko parts as much as the normal mischief. That does bring an interesting aspect to the story that is not usually explored in this way.
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 3/3
Good chapter. Noticing few mistakes which could be because they don't exist or because the story is so good that I overlook them automatically to continue reading without interruption. Greatly enjoying the plot and thinking about visiting other works by this author if this is the kind of quality I can find in them.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 3/3
Some really good stuff happening. Haven't seen many stories that "clean up" like this one does. Seeing some of the plans being made come to fruition will definitely be worth the wait.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 3/2
Sucks to be that place. Serves them right for the Tsunade crack though. Like the story so far and hope to continue reading it.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 3/2
Seeing lots of things that I wasn't expecting in the beginning. Makes a lot of sense now though, so I hope to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/2
Good way to run that chapter. Enjoyed the end and the trip to get to it. Good writing for the story overall so far with few mistakes.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 3/2
Good solid plot progression. Enjoyable when handled in a way such as this. Quite happy that I found this little gem in the lists.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/2
Best opening gambit for mayhem that I have read to date. Think I will enjoy following this merry group of travelers.
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »