Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi! This fic is very funny too. I love Draco doing sweet things to Harry because, you know, Potter is such a girl. Not because he wanted to XD

And I have to admit I didn't suspect that the Harry in the Requirement Room was just an illusion. I didn't understand what was happening when Draco kidnapped Harry (I even suspected that it was Blaise with Polyjuice, though I could't understand why).

And the sex is very hot!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wonderful one-shot you have here! I absolutely loved it to death! Draco was really cute and I really liked how Harry at the end made Draco sit with him. Wicked! Great job!

Cherry Jade
divinexrapture chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Un-ONESHOT this... it was brilliant and I want more. And let me just warn you, I ALWAYS get what I want.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha that was so funny and cute.
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I wish this thing had a drooling emoticon, because that's exactly how I feel right now. I'm torn between drooling over the action and going "aw" over the sweetness of it. Another well-written, amazing story. Good work (again).
PheonixFeather13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I very rarely review, mostly because im a lazy bum, but I loved this story to much not too! This is one of the best Drarry stories I have ever read. The plot is refreshing and unexpected. very well done!
Sezmarelda chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved every moment of it! It was so funny especially the bit where Harry was tied up and Blaise was like "Er.. What the hell are you doing?" Hah I couldn't stop laughing.

I loved the whole thing it was just perfect!

Love from

Sarah.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I'm so glad you posted this here! Now I can fav it! ahaha I don't have an account over at adult fan fic But anyway, I think one of my favorite lines in this has to be: "suddenly the illusion from the Room of Requirement wasn't just a wild impossibility, but almost a prediction of the future. Despite everything, Potter still ended up shoving things up his arse while thinking about Draco."

ahhaha and the ending was great too! Oh poor Blaise is probably quite confused now! ahaha!
MarinaSweden chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I grinned like a maniac when i finished reading this, infact i'm still grinning. It's so very very sweet.

And I have to saym even though a tiny bit out of character(But who can honestly get them PREFECT) I love your Harry and Draco. Harry bwas so sweet and warm, and Draco... Was also sweet and warm for a change! Which was very refreshing and nice.
WC43 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww!

...Wonderfully kinky, but still cute.

Masterful.

I loved it!
pooka14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was such an adorably cute fic. I loved it! I love how you made Draco so in denial about everything. Totally ooc but it was cute. Keep on writing. -

love and hugs

-pooka14
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
ok so this is my favorite oneshot drarry slash w/ smutty lemony goodness included fic EVER! and that may not have made much sense, but it doesn't take away from my enthusiasm! looking forward to more drarry goodness from you!

sincerely,