Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story, hilarious in fact, but I can't help feeling sorry for the Hogwarts artifacts. They should start a protest or go on strike until they are given some measure of protection from the deeply perverted minds of the students. ...Especially those artifacts that are unfortunate enough to be able to peer into said minds. Just imagine having to subject itself to fulfilling the fantasies of horny students, professors, and fanfic readers everywhere. smh At least the Hat only has to be in their heads when they are 11 (and special circumstances otherwise). ...and now I'm imagining what that would be like wearing the Hat to bed (bath, closet, broom cupboard, astronomy tower, hall, shrieking shack, etc. etc. etc. really why are there so many places that one can have sex?)
mirli chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I read almost all your stories (in french and in english) and I just LOOVVVEEE them. Thanks a lot. Hope you'll continue to publish!
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You just killed me.
Oh yes you did.
Thankyouverymuch.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh my God that was so sweet and hot and cute, I just love it.
rekrula chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So sweet! And funny, thanks for sharing.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Cute story, love the dialog. Oh, and super shmexy too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
God, I love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another snappy fic. I love your Draco. He seems very real, and at least somewhat related to the real Draco.
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love how adorable you made Draco in this one. Like all the other times, it was cute and you had me entertained up until the end. Great job, as always!
Wedylai chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was freaking adorable! I knew something was off when Draco had him tied up. That whole scene was priceless, btw. Pretty sure my family thought I was crazy with how loud I was laughing. Wonderful fic over all, a great laugh and very sweet. Great job :)
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sweet, and very hot.

Angelwarrior1
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh no! Oh poor Draco! Stupid RoR! But then again... I loved it, so I must be a hypocrite...

D

D
Tree
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was a surprise! It certainly fooled me. And I love it for that! (And also for it's general awesomeness.)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012