Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
My god, I read this fic so many times, I love it!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lovely, deliciously smexy, and humourous. What more can I ask for? XD Great work!
Drarry Potter chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Really loved reading this story, a really gokd piece and amazingly written :)
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is almost too sweet for words.
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was hilarious! Such a funny, sweet, and sexy story. Thank you so much.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Think I've probably read it a hundred times already, but sometimes I just randomly remember your story and I have to come here and read it again. So cuute and - for the first time I read it, of course - with a nice, surprising turn of events! Just LOVE it! Keep up the good work - I noticed it's been a while since you last posted a story and I, for one, am anxiously waiting for more of your creations!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I just love it when they come out!
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm afraid I'm repeating myself here, but...awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!;)
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved this one! Loved Blaise's involvement and the humour :-)
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ghaaa I love this fic !
Yamililly chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yeah! This is cute! So cute! XD

Really love it.
Nameless chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ok. I'm ashamed to say that I only read this because I almost always read one-shots that have a lot of reviews. I know it's stupid but i figure if a lot of people reviewed it must be good. And this was. WAAAY good(: OH. And my name's Faith too:)))). This is super cuteee. You have thwarted my plans of going to bed at a reasonable time because now I have to stay up and see what other masterpieces you have written;) butttt i dont mind. Hehe
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was just plain sweet and funny. I looked at the number of reviews for only one chapter and I knew it was bound to be good. Draco perhaps need therapy with all the Harry that's going on in his head. You know you fantasize too much when you can't tell if it happened or not.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Draco was acting cute! I loved the ending!
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I laughed my fool head off while reading this and *adored!*adored!*adored!* it! :) :)
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »