Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
Yamililly chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yeah! This is cute! So cute! XD

Really love it.
Nameless chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ok. I'm ashamed to say that I only read this because I almost always read one-shots that have a lot of reviews. I know it's stupid but i figure if a lot of people reviewed it must be good. And this was. WAAAY good(: OH. And my name's Faith too:)))). This is super cuteee. You have thwarted my plans of going to bed at a reasonable time because now I have to stay up and see what other masterpieces you have written;) butttt i dont mind. Hehe
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was just plain sweet and funny. I looked at the number of reviews for only one chapter and I knew it was bound to be good. Draco perhaps need therapy with all the Harry that's going on in his head. You know you fantasize too much when you can't tell if it happened or not.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Draco was acting cute! I loved the ending!
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I laughed my fool head off while reading this and *adored!*adored!*adored!* it! :) :)
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
He really is cute, isn't he? And they're ridiculously adorable together. Loved it!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I was definitely laughing like an insane person during this. Especially when I pictured Draco claiming to Blaise that Harry was wanking while thinking about him, and Harry was shaking his head. SUCH a great mind picture. Heh.

And I love the way you do Draco's denial. In a lot of your stories. It always makes my day. :)

Another great one to add to my favorites list.
Bellsing chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Utter brilliance throughout.
Xana Belle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is the second time I have read this - I love this story!

I had searched for it but couldn't remember who had written it - really glad to have found it again, its awesome, and so hot!

Xana :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
AMAZING
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I could not stop smiling there at the end! SOOO CUTE! Lol, loved yet another story by you!
lopelope chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, really Faith... this is beyond humorous XD It's sweet it could rot my teeth.

I never imagine that Room of Requirement could serve that 'stuff'. Hahaha, I'm amazed by the way you made the story went. It's very enjoyable! Great!

And hope you would never stop publishing on this site cause it's rather difficult to read via mobile phone when you post them on LJ. Hehe XD

Well, keep writing!

x

x

Loph
bellamara chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Completely loved this.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
AWEEE! i would like my plans thwarted by a potter like persona!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »