Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
He really is cute, isn't he? And they're ridiculously adorable together. Loved it!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I was definitely laughing like an insane person during this. Especially when I pictured Draco claiming to Blaise that Harry was wanking while thinking about him, and Harry was shaking his head. SUCH a great mind picture. Heh.

And I love the way you do Draco's denial. In a lot of your stories. It always makes my day. :)

Another great one to add to my favorites list.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Utter brilliance throughout.
Xana Belle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is the second time I have read this - I love this story!

I had searched for it but couldn't remember who had written it - really glad to have found it again, its awesome, and so hot!

Xana :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
AMAZING
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I could not stop smiling there at the end! SOOO CUTE! Lol, loved yet another story by you!
lopelope chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, really Faith... this is beyond humorous XD It's sweet it could rot my teeth.

I never imagine that Room of Requirement could serve that 'stuff'. Hahaha, I'm amazed by the way you made the story went. It's very enjoyable! Great!

And hope you would never stop publishing on this site cause it's rather difficult to read via mobile phone when you post them on LJ. Hehe XD

Well, keep writing!

x

x

Loph
bellamara chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Completely loved this.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
AWEEE! i would like my plans thwarted by a potter like persona!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AWESOME!...love this...it was great!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Interesting use of the RoR, even more interesting way Draco found out what with Blaise shocked and Harry all tied up.

This was pretty funny!
phantomfish chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Haha aweeee, the ending was so adorable (:
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, wow!

How so you do it? Hm? How can you make all of your stories so amazing and so funny and cute, while reading them i always have smile on my face. They're so great and Draco is...ehhh. ...he is so adorable and so Draco's. I really love it. Thank you so much for writing this as well as the other stories. I'm in awe if your writing talent(as always mind you).

You're very talented, than you wish you happiness and many wonderful ideas for next fics!
annouska chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh dear! This is incredibly perfect! So wonderfully fluffy! Excellent! No, really, I can't find a single thing wrong this! SO sweet! Cute, cute, CUTE! Oups, I'm will take some time to get off my fluff/slash high!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 5/8/2010