Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aww, that was so cute!
thatsnotnicetho chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
-groans-

When Blaise started questioning him, I had to close out the window for a second. I was so humiliated for poor little sexually confused Draco.

But, it was sexy. And good. I liked it.

XD

I like it!

Thanks!

LW
Okami Negai chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
that was really good...well-written and original (if any harry-draco can be considered original, but that's beside the point)!
helenBRAP chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
xD

aw that was adorable

well done

xo
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really liked it a lot haha

poor draco with all about the room of lies;)
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi!

This is absolutely the best oneshot I ever read! It's amazing and so funny I really like denial-Draco! haha "Potter is such a girl"

I have to say that the ROR scene was too hot, and wow I didn't expected not to be real! Awesome! Haha no doubt Harry vas so confused and scared!

And I really love the end " But of course, all of Draco's plans about marrying a pureblood girl were ruined." haha

Well I was hoping if I could translate your fic to Spanich obviously I would clearly point out that it's a translation and it¡s your story. I only want to give the chance to people (who doesn't know English) to read this fantastic fanfic.

Bye

- Psy -
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi! This fic is very funny too. I love Draco doing sweet things to Harry because, you know, Potter is such a girl. Not because he wanted to XD

And I have to admit I didn't suspect that the Harry in the Requirement Room was just an illusion. I didn't understand what was happening when Draco kidnapped Harry (I even suspected that it was Blaise with Polyjuice, though I could't understand why).

And the sex is very hot!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wonderful one-shot you have here! I absolutely loved it to death! Draco was really cute and I really liked how Harry at the end made Draco sit with him. Wicked! Great job!

Cherry Jade
divinexrapture chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Un-ONESHOT this... it was brilliant and I want more. And let me just warn you, I ALWAYS get what I want.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha that was so funny and cute.
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I wish this thing had a drooling emoticon, because that's exactly how I feel right now. I'm torn between drooling over the action and going "aw" over the sweetness of it. Another well-written, amazing story. Good work (again).
PheonixFeather13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I very rarely review, mostly because im a lazy bum, but I loved this story to much not too! This is one of the best Drarry stories I have ever read. The plot is refreshing and unexpected. very well done!
Sezmarelda chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved every moment of it! It was so funny especially the bit where Harry was tied up and Blaise was like "Er.. What the hell are you doing?" Hah I couldn't stop laughing.

I loved the whole thing it was just perfect!

Love from