Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
omg, i loved tht story!draco's inner thouts and self denial was soo cute, and the way he acts soo differently with harry!soo adorable!u made both the chracters dominating, which most authors don't, and i love tht!they r just meant for each other!and i love ur riting style!LOVED THE STORY!
Windseeker2305 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Can i say this story was cute and you not be insulted? I hope your not but this was a lovely fic, and i found it refreshingly cute. Wonderfully written too! Love it! Great job.
Rochio chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw... it was cute, despite eveything Draco may say :P
thecollectiveunconscious chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
LOVE! You made Harry and Draco both SO adorable. Draco's thoughts... so funny! It was so endearingly sarcastic, I just wanted to hug him.

DracoHarry forever!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Super yay! loved it!
QueenNilya chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Freekin' Awesome~ I firmly believe that if THIS scenario were to happen in Canon, it would happen JUST like this!
lunaVixen910 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE! I APSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

VIXEN;)
kelseymetro chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice! You don't happen to have an account on the Hex Files, do you?

xx
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
so cute! i loved how you totally didn't give any hint that what draco saw in the room of requirement wasn't real, but when they were really doing it you made the difference obvious. its so rare to come across stories on FF that actually have twists in them and surprise you. such a pleasure to read!
Miserie chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ye 3! Awesome. very awesome.

Not much of a review but meh, at least you know its awesome.
envious-ema chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
well you have MADE my day, this was awesome so thank you very much for sharing :D
conflictinglies chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
All i can say is aw!
x-charcoal-moon-x chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
AMAZING

seriousley that was so good well done!

i would be honoured if you could read my story and comment!
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aww, that was so cute!
thatsnotnicetho chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
-groans-

When Blaise started questioning him, I had to close out the window for a second. I was so humiliated for poor little sexually confused Draco.

But, it was sexy. And good. I liked it.

XD