Reviews for Of Thwarted Plans
lunaVixen910 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE! I APSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

VIXEN;)
kelseymetro chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice! You don't happen to have an account on the Hex Files, do you?

xx
the.gold.in.the.shadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
so cute! i loved how you totally didn't give any hint that what draco saw in the room of requirement wasn't real, but when they were really doing it you made the difference obvious. its so rare to come across stories on FF that actually have twists in them and surprise you. such a pleasure to read!
Miserie chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ye 3! Awesome. very awesome.

Not much of a review but meh, at least you know its awesome.
envious-ema chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
well you have MADE my day, this was awesome so thank you very much for sharing :D
conflictinglies chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
All i can say is aw!
x-charcoal-moon-x chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
AMAZING

seriousley that was so good well done!

i would be honoured if you could read my story and comment!
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aww, that was so cute!
thatsnotnicetho chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
-groans-

When Blaise started questioning him, I had to close out the window for a second. I was so humiliated for poor little sexually confused Draco.

But, it was sexy. And good. I liked it.

XD

I like it!

Thanks!

LW
Okami Negai chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
that was really good...well-written and original (if any harry-draco can be considered original, but that's beside the point)!
helenBRAP chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
xD

aw that was adorable

well done

xo
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really liked it a lot haha

poor draco with all about the room of lies;)
May I delete this account chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi!

This is absolutely the best oneshot I ever read! It's amazing and so funny I really like denial-Draco! haha "Potter is such a girl"

I have to say that the ROR scene was too hot, and wow I didn't expected not to be real! Awesome! Haha no doubt Harry vas so confused and scared!

And I really love the end " But of course, all of Draco's plans about marrying a pureblood girl were ruined." haha

Well I was hoping if I could translate your fic to Spanich obviously I would clearly point out that it's a translation and it¡s your story. I only want to give the chance to people (who doesn't know English) to read this fantastic fanfic.

Bye