Reviews for The Death Eaters Worst Punishment
Lily Evans chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Like!
Pokes
Ava chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I am not doing this for cookies. I am doing this from your puppy dog eyes and you are AMAZING!
ReginaBVGSRGA chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Hahaha, love this! I think Voldy should have a make-over too... He needs it more than the others...
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lol, "Crabbe doesn't know how to write"! So true!
Trying to Understand chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
WHAT? This is mad, crazy and absolutely HILARIOUS! You need to write more.. you're making out day!
Very nice Job on it chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Haha it's very funny, yeah I don't normally like this messed up fanfictions but this one's done extremely well, maybe add in wormtail and James from the dead or something? That would be harilious, and a spa for the next chapter as a suggestion, a spa where people have to be 'nakid' xD Imagine Sevy and Bellatrix?
Do1phinDreamer chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
That was HYSTERICAL ;P
Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
*Mickey Mouse pen*, *Barbie Notebook* LOL!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
so funny i was laughing the whole time. good idea to give them make overs and dance classes. very good fanfic.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is hilarious. Esepcially the Barbie Notbook and Micky Mouse pen. Now I am imagining Bella dressed in a genie outfit belly dancing to Genie in a Bottle by Christina Agulera! :-)

and Snape in a pink toutou!

I would change the last sentence a bit, maybe:

"Bellatrix sobbed stupidly, vowing that she would get back at the Dark Lord for this most evil of all tortures."

Or something.

KUDOS on a Funy first chapter!
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Lol,nice!I read the whole way through,then again,and again,again...But,loved it!Hope to see more!
revolution rae chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
This is still funny! I'd love to read more. There were some spelling mistakes, but it's still good.

~Rae
revolution rae chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Ha! I love Bellatrix!
revolution rae chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hahaha! Funny stuff, funny stuff.

~Rae
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
XD Hilarious, awesome oneshot! I don't blame the D.E for acting so horrified especially Bella. I despise getting a makeover. *shudders* Anyways, this was super fun to read! Well done.