Reviews for New York's In Love
SongbirdNoodles chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Loved it. Very much Stars Hollow, very in character, very funny and very, very cute. Nice.
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i liked it

write more

i wanna know what happens between rory, jess, and dean

thats gotta be funny

loved it

write more

thanks
19kristyn94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Cute
swimmerluver chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Sophie this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read. You are such an amazing writer! Everyone was extremely in character, and I love the concpet of the lego building contest. Great job! I can't wait to read your next fic for the ficathon...I'm sure it will be awesome! Great job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
good story
The Child of Time chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*squeals* Laura! Have I mentioned how much I love her? And you. And Both! Lotsa lovin' going on here! Oh! Dirty! *giggles* I'm really giddy at the moment and I have no idea why...Anyway- excellent job, Sophie! Your fingers have proved to be amazing once again..*giggles*...OK, Done now!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is one of your best fics. Everyone was extremely in character, the dialogue didn't seem forced at all, and you added a dash of description in there to make it one of your best written fics. Great job!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I don't think it would be pushing it to tell you this is the best thing you've ever written. I loved it the moment I started reading when the ficathon voting process started. Giant lego blocks? And Kirk? Hilarious. I loved it. I loved the whole thing. Super duper job Sophie! You totally deserved to move on to the last round.