Reviews for Tired
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 1 . 1/21
Poor Lokzul... Good ending tho :)
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
*clapping* this was so CUTE! I loved it.! Nice fic
Metal Strike chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AWWWWW!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Good story
blackstar822 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aww... So sad and sweet at the same time. *Hugs you* This is a good story.
lengfeilee chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow!I like this fic so much!

I almost take pity on the Starscream like that.

Could I translate this fic into Chinese?

Thought I can't write fic in least I can understand.

I will only publish your fic on my blog.

Translating only for love!
longgnol chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
cool fic, very sweet, i love the fact that screamer could actually be tired of it all, the jump from the attempt to the birth was a bit sudden, but the ending picked up for it.
br0flove chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh 'Scream ;;
SeekerHeels chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
You know what I noticed?

There are plenty of Starscream/Megatron fictions out there, most of them utter garbage, and people go 'we it's so cute!'

And then there comes one story that really is good and people complain. You should take it as a compliment, that there are obviously people who rather write their honest opinion here than review a shitty done-in-2-hours-story.

Personally, I don't have anything to be negative about. This story is great and I like your style. It would have been even better if there was a reason given why Megatron always picked on Starscream while he actually loved him, but I would not call it lacking.

You should registrate on (biggest german fanfiction-archiv). The Transformers-section could need some love. Am there as well.
GrowlingTurtlez chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story is so incredibly beautiful. I'm such a sucker for unexpectedly tender!Megatron. Loves...
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was very nicely written, I really liked it!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You know, that's a fascinating question: would Megatron indeed allow him to do so? And would it be suicide or murder? The question intrigued me so much I had to check this out, and I think it's sweet that Megatron wouldn't let him do it.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I liked this story, both because it is good in itself and also because it differs so much from other Megatron/ Starscream stories. I appreciated that Megatron actually did want to help Starscream, but not in an out-of-character way. Although I do wonder how he made the leap from "Starscream's trying to commit suicide!" to "We need to do it!" I still like it, though.
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I'm not a Megs/Screamer person. At all. But I LOVED this fic. I mean it's so rare that you see a fic that pairs the two of them up that doesn't go too deep into the S&M territory, yet still keeps them so very IC... *heart/fav* :D
killerofchickens chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
aww the ending was sweet! i loved the story (yes i knwo thats prolly wat every one says right :P)

i really loved the whole suicide thing. not that him dying would be good. i really love screamer. but the way you wrote it was like PERFECT.

oh and do you have a link to the picture? or where you found it?