Reviews for Makeup
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is sweet without giving me cavities. I like that you clarified early on that Anzu knows it was Yuugi behind that voice, and that the thought of him losing his personality for a new 'strong' one doesn't please her. The last two paragraphs nicely resolve the issue of boredom in Anzu's life and the mystery which made her relationship with both boys interesting, both to her and to us. This was quite in character and a solid, if short, Anzu piece. I like it! Faved.
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
heres a review, i liked it alot i hate anzu bashers i think they are weird
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
:D Yay! Pro-Anzu!

Peachshipping is probably the best thing ever, and you write it well!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was a well written story. The detail and description of her mind and feelings were were versed and well thought out. Most of all, I can tell you put time and energy into writing this story.

Ruto Kuntai
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay! This is only the third peachshipping story I've seen so far, so I'm really happy!
The Domexiqueen chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I really love this story! It's cute! I can't to see what other Anzu and Yugi stories you'll do next.
Raggedy chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
LOLZ YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING.

I'll get to the other ones later, but I realized I hadn't read this yet. And now I have, and I'm happy I did. Hurrah!

Reading this was probably scarier then your Rape fics; not that it's bad, it's very good. It's light, fluffy, fun. But it's so different that it's suprising. It's a refreshing change, I suppose. I think I might even like Anzu a little more.
Veronicowned chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I give this two severed thumbs up.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is a good story. Please make some more. Yugi and Anzu forever.
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hm...you have intrigued me. I'd like it to be known that i usually don't like Tea - but Anzu's cool, so Kudos to you for writing Anzu instead of Tea. (Tea is all friendshippy. Anzu is kickass girl from the manga [to me anyway])

I like it. Give me some more.

Kuro
cypsiman2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was really cute. I especially like how you have Anzu debating the finer points of both Yuugis, how she likes both of them, and in the end she wants Yuugi to be himself.

I'd definitely be interested in seeing more Anzu/Yuugi from you in the future.
FreshFish chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
rofl, ok then; here's a review.

I think you captured her mind frame from before she really knew about the Pharaoh. She always seemed to be musing over Yugi and the differences in behavior.

For the record, according to the original size character graph, it really appears Yami was a few inches taller than Yugi. He's the only one who measures differently. Hmph, go figure.

So it's like Superman. He puts on glasses and nobody can tell it's Clark Kent? They guys voice drops, he grows, and becomes an entirely different guy. People are dumb. LOL

Great job on Anzu. I still like the dark sexual stuff though. :P
Meester Aytch chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Season 0 Anzu kicked ASS. I loved her. And a few fanfictions have depicted her as a pretty awesome character, so much, that I'm pretty cool with her character. It's prolly why puzzleshipping never really made sense to me. Anzu and Yuugi totally had it going on.

Haha, height difference.

ANYWAYS, I'm likin' the way this sounds! I hope to see more of your random fanfictions

You should write me into one. Somehow. I wouldn't even care if I was an Ensign WalkOnPart.

*massivetacklehug*
Alex Fisher chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So i guess you are not going to be updating this fic? This is a really good story so far. It caught my eye and the descriptions were well beyond any. It made you actually feel depressed when it ended and there were no more words. I dont know something was extroadinarily