Reviews for Love Among the Stacks
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Ahh, hell yes! Its Em pov! This is exciting! Damn, he is just not getting the hint. Shes not with Jasper you asshole! Ah, anyways i loved this one too! It was wonderful! Off to more!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Hmm, Jazz pov again. Oh i love how they are both hiding something from each other! Oh Edward i dont think you wanna go in that room. And its definitely not Bella. Lol. Ahh yes! Bella was there and now he will realize that she wasnt with Jazz! That makes me happy lol. SO yeah loved this wonderful chapter!

~Ash
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
So im loving all these different Pov's! Haha! Oh I love that the sex keeps popping up when they are around each other!

Anyways fabulous chapter! I love it so much!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hell yeah tall guys are hot! Ahh, so i cant believe they were having sex in the back. Does that really happen?

So Wait how does he know her name? Ahh, im already in love! I so cant wait for the action! Anyways this was an amazing chapter! I really loved it! So im off to more! See you soon!

~Ashley
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Soo Jtmd24 had this in her fav's and it was just calling out to me! So excited to be reading it! Btw, so happy on your take of Bella! I love her character already and i havent even started the prologue! Wow, and i just realized this was written about 3 years ago! Eh, its alright! Give you some love anyway!

Soo i loved this so much! It gonna be a great story i can already tell! Im a stickler for a good humor story! And i know this one is gonna be good! So off i go to more! :D

Brighteyes109 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
She's the man and channing tatum are my favorites! you guys are awesome :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
LOVED IT! Great story!
taylor foxx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I really like this! 3 it kept me on edge :)
bella975 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
OMG I love this story! PLEASE write a sequel! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
ttandme69 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
great story...loved it! happy that all of the kiddies wound up w/who they were supposed to be with! Thanks for posting...Lisa
Nehnah14 chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Hey,

This is a really great story! Thanks!

Just one observation...For an E&B story there sure was a lot of Em and Rose drama in there...Maybe you could change the classification?

Thanks for a different Bella though, about time someone did it!
2littleladies chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
These two really need to get on the same page. They're both sluts :)

2littleladies chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Naughty Bella getting felt up at her place of employment. She should be ashamed things didn't go further!

2littleladies chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Love the different POVs. They're fun to read.

2littleladies chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Wow a kinky and dominant Rosalie. I always wondered if she was a freak in the sheets.

1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »