Reviews for Love Among the Stacks
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
lol, looks like she has a library stalker. i don't think i'd mind when that happens if it were Edward stalking me.
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
omg, i work at a library (i'm a page, i shelve books) and it is so true! you won't belive the thing i have seen...lol. omg, poor Bella, and poor Ang, kindof. too funny!
Edward Lives chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
K. So the whole Jasper and Bella thing seems a bit inscestutous to me. Please tell me this is gonna be a B/E story! BTW, this is hot.
Edward Lives chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
'Pervert. Libraries are always full of them.' HA!lol
AshFF chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I LOVED IT WHEN EDWRAD WLAKED IN! HA!
AshFF chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
HOW SAD, EDWARD IS ALONE WITH A BONER!
darcy13 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
What an intricate design to this plot! I love these characters. They are smart and independent and REAL! I thought it was great that Bella went out with the good-looking Jasper, why wouldn't she? It was refreshing that Bella saw the "green-eyed god" and didn't panic, but thought "interesting."

I love that Edward kept his cool at the end-and that last line-

“There seems to be a theme to our meetings, huh Bella?”

Perfection! Smart, sexy, and sassy.
justm chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
love it! jasper almost made alice cried. too bad edward didn't got finish his sentence with bella name. lol! so edward and edward the main character from movie. funny! theme hilarious! update!
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Oh Holy Hell! You can't just leave us with that! Update soon! Please...pretty please...pretty please with a cherry on top? Ok, ok. Pretty please with Edward on top. Think I like that one better. )
twilghtfan78 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
LMAO! That last line cracked me up! I loved it! Keep on writing don't ever stop! Because ur pretty durn good! Please update soon!
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hmm...a little glimpse of naughty Eddie already. I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the update! )
ms.mutiny chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
The tension is mounting...
ms.mutiny chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really liked that this wasn't in Bella's POV first.
twilghtfan78 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Loved it! (Imagine me singing that... Wait don't do that. U don't wanna hear me sing) But really that was really really good! Update soon please! Sorry I didn't read this yesterday. I didn't have time.
lia516 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I'm lovin' it.

favorite line: "His hand was tightening around my hand in a rhythm shockingly similar to the pace the couple was keeping" tehehe, naughty, naughty, Edward.
1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 Next »