Reviews for Aftertaste
Just another human chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I like the situation you made Lelouch and C.C go through in this story, very unique for lulu I'm sure.:) Very nice story!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Nice.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Haha the first part is very similar to what actually happened. But took them a while to get to the second part!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
oh...twenty pizzas.o.O
lulu-sama chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
hahas its so cute the way she pretends xD
hork chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I love how CC returned to normal after everything... this has to happen in the series! I don't care if it takes the rest of the season...!
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
heheh.. D kyu00t!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
"Ah! No- what are you doing? And for the last time call me ‘Lelouch', you-" but he comes too quickly..."

I used to have that problem, but wearing a rubber band solved it rather quickly.
Ace Clandestine chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Reading your one-shot was so fun! I hope episode 16 is more similar to this story than mine (which is too depressing. I would cry if that's what Sunrise has in mind... .
Kagetsubasa chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
You know, if this was in the next episode, I'd be relieved and happy. Sadly, I know that it won't.
DT chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah yes, I remember reading this at LJ.. this fic made me go 'Kyaa'. :D I was a little disappointed by the ending though, it could have been less abrupt.
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
YOU TOTALLY BEAT ME TO WRITING THIS FIC! In every detail you have read my mind!~ I am happy and a little envious! Wonderful fic. Absolutely grand!~ Long live . Gotta admit the 20 pizzas was kinda whoa!~ GMTA of course! ;) Thank you so much!~ Rock on!~
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
omg! this is too cute beyond words! You had me squealing, giggling, smiling like a total fangirl and dancing out of my chair in happiness! It's cute. it's adorable. it's... PERFECT!
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
yay! wow, this is so cute! go C.C.!

you probably could have wrote a little more, but this was cute
num1sirlan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMGi love it so much, i like to see a perspective of ep 16 before it happens, and this did it!date job i wanted to cry when i wuz reading it, i realy loved this fic, im still sad she lost her memories tho... the writing staff wanted to piss me off... -.- tho i dont think shell be hart less again if she gets her mamories back but what do i know P

eny way keep up the good work i expect to see more luluxcc fics like this! _