Reviews for Carnival of Dark and Dangerous Creatures
D chapter 32 . 10/29
I know this is really old, but it was awesome!

Thank you so much for this!
Raeger chapter 32 . 8/20
Difficult to read in the early chapters without feeling the trauma and injustice that Remus faces. I searched out for a fic that portrays Remus in the period between Halloween and Harry's story, knew it was going to be a very bumpy ride, but the sweetness of the resolution that Remus faces in the later chapters makes it all worth it.

An excellent read, well done.
NiFeTiSe chapter 32 . 1/21
I love it. Amazing writing, your dialogue is so perfect. The Moody and Remus scenes are brilliant and I really like how you write Snape. Will be checking out more of your stories!
Iniga chapter 32 . 12/13/2019
This was amazing. There’s a lot to like, but what impresses me the most is the spot-on description of the Ministry’s toxic combination of red tape and dehumanization when it comes to regulating werewolves. Well done.
SourceOfAllKnowledge chapter 32 . 10/9/2019
This is the second time I have read this story and I’m not sure why I keep coming back, because I cry every time. My heart aches and my throat burns with grief and fear for Remus! You have created a story that is so heart breaking and depressing! I honestly love this story! You explore Remus’ psych and his mental journey. I think you portrayed him in an unusual way where he isn’t just the kind responsible one, but he is the planner and the sarcastic wit and the one who is underestimated. Remus is so much more then we are led to believe and I think you captured his character beautifully. This story will always be one of my favourites, and I have to ask; did you ever write a sequel to this set in PoA? Anyways, I love this story and your writing! Thank you!
AshenMoon42 chapter 32 . 10/6/2019
This is amazing! The despair of Remus' life after the war shows really clearly in the way you write about his isolation. The situation with werewolves just makes his life more miserable. The plot itself is great. I love the whole concept and the hopelessness when Remus is captured hits hard. I think the PTSD is really realistically presented, and the banter between Remus and Moody is priceless.
And somehow, after all that, a happy ending!

Just brilliant. I love it.
EllabellaMaria chapter 32 . 8/30/2018
Wow! This was so good! I absolutely love your story. My heart is bleeding for the unjustness that remis had to go trough. Thank you for this story, it truly touched me
Kaplan Au chapter 32 . 3/31/2018
This story was so intense but really well done! I love the interactions between Remus and Moody, and I thought the dream seuences with Sirius were brilliant! Great story!
G chapter 32 . 3/31/2018
Hjfukyuoytuhjhiigh. The end. This fic. So well written i’m in a daze️
G chapter 16 . 3/31/2018
I’m still really angry at you. But grateful I could be exposed to this fic. and crying honestly. Your writing is doing this to me.

I hope you’re well and that you freaking ensure Remus will be.
G how dare you chapter 12 . 3/31/2018
I’m so angry at you. I’m so

HOW COULD YOU
HE WAS SO CLOSE TO FREE.

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT.

tell me you named someone after him.
and the freaking mermaid too
I’m so angry at you
G chapter 11 . 3/31/2018
Hey hey hey
Don’t let Libertas die. Don’t do it. I’m
G chapter 10 . 3/31/2018
I think this was a few chapters ago, but this part and the parts leading up to it, when Remus was drugged, made me cry:

"’Wolf,’ the centaur said quietly.
‘Horse,’ he shot back, without quite knowing why.
The centaur smiled, which seemed wrong, somehow, as if he didn't usually smile. ‘At least they didn't take that away from you...’”

As for everything else? I’m astounded at how you write the characters, and *do this*, I want to hear more from Remus and finally see him escape, and I want to hear from moody simultaneously. I love this and what you’ve written so, so much- thank you
G chapter 4 . 3/30/2018
REMUS FREKAINGG FUEISHDUDSIJSJSJSJS
FUCKING NO

WISUSJSJSJSJSJAKAJ AHHHH I’M REVIEWING CHAPTER 4 SO VERY LATE
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2018
Ahhh oh my god this is so good! The characterizations are incredible and the whole story is so well written!