Reviews for Simple Questions
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I love this story! Will you be continuing?
phoenixflamemarauder chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I love this story, I hope you update soon :)
ToS.Lover5 chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
I really hope you plan on continuing this :(
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Gasp! And here I thought I reviewed this long ago! anyway love the story and hope you haven't given up on it. As well as still waiting for an update!-
Satoshi-H chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
This is so cute 3 Magical Okayo moments 8D

can't wait for more 3333 (even though I doubt there will be updates as it's been a year, lol)
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Genis was really funny in this one, I was laughing the whole time. And Kratos continues to be as mysterious as ever; what DOES he mean when he says Lloyd is turning into him? I hope we get to find out soon!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Amazing as always! Can't wait for the next update, Audinale!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
I like this fun twist
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
cool story
Kiomori chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
I like the way this is going so far! The explanation for Lloyd is good too, and it is really interesting. It's good that he is getting to know Kratos too. I love their bonding moments!

I bet it is good for Lloyd that Genis and Colette know now. He can get rid of some stress that way.

I'm looking forward to more of this!
Wings Of Mana chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
I really love this story. In the beginning, I didn't really enjoy the frequent timeskips between chapters but now it seems you aren't really using them so much anymore. So Genis knows as does Collette...he's not going to be able to keep it a secret forever . I love Kratos, I really do, but why must he be so cryptic?

Keep up the great work :D
Sirens And Muses chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Siren: DAMMIT! Why is it that all the fics I like haven't been updated in months?

Muse: Because life is like that.

Siren: Come on, UPDATE! I really love this fic.
Kamon Peach Fox chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Please write another chapter soon! It seems like forever since you've written one. I really like it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
...The book caught on fire? Lloyd's abandoning one of his only hopes of fully understanding what's going on in order to make sure everyone's safe? Wow, you really are self-sacrificing, Lloyd. Perfectly in character though.

I'm really not sure wether Kratos has absolutely wonderful, or absolutely horrible timing here, but he has one of them.

Well written! Great read! Keep it up!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
So, now Genis knows too... I'm glad he accepts Lloyd and all, and can help Lloyd hide his new problems from the transformation.

I didn't even think of the problems with the party trying to "cure" Lloyd if they knew about it...

They NEED that book... It sounds like it will explain the difference in angels that they need to know... Go and get it, guys!

Well written. Onward!