Reviews for The Butterfly Mansion
TigremiLion chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I have to say that this is a good read and quality writing, you pulled off some pretty heavy emotional baggage in here and I really admire you for this. The depth of the feelings really affected me I guess it wasn't the best of days for me to read it. I cannot honestly say that I enjoyed reading it or that I liked it but real angst is not really my type so don't mind me. Tough, I have to admit the semi-happy ending was brilliant and realistic both for Loveless universe and real life.
PshhAnonymous chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Aww! Thus story was so cute! Cx so many twist and turns though o.O I haven't ever read the actual loveless story but my friend recommended that I still read this story and I must say I don't regret it!
Puppiesssss chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
can you write one more chapter for their life now?
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I read this awhile ago on your Live Journal account, and i loved it. Thank you for your hard work on writing this. It was great! :D
Morlana chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
wow, I really liked the story. REad it from the first chapter. kept me enthralled.
AnimeGirl124 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Oh my god this was AMAZING! I absolutely LOVED it!
AnimeGirl124 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Oh man this is getting so good! And I don't think you'de get in trouble with for the mature scenes. It IS rated M after all!

Also could you give me a link to this chapter on your LJ? I see chapters 1 through 9 on your link on your profile but I don't see this chapter or any more chapters posted there.
AnimeGirl124 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Oh wow this story is so good so far *read full chapter on Livestream*! I can't wait to read more of it!
Lumeton chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Im surprised this story hasnt gotten more reviews. I absolutely adored this. I actually read this on ur LJ, but anyway, I really really liked this! Well done!
promocat chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
loved the ending! so perfect!poor kio-but once soubi met ristuka-kio hadn't a chance & he knows it-great story!
Tamer Lorika chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
:) Congrats on finishing. This was a nice story and I"m glad it ended well.

(although I"m a bit confused - did Ritsuka cause Seimei to crash?)
Tamer Lorika chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
YOURE BAAAACCCKKKK

Truth be told, I HAD forgotten about this for a littl bit ;; but I found it again and it was like getting to know an old friend. I'm so glad - SO GLAD - that Ritsuka said it to Soubi, and I hope their happiness lasts. Good luck with the last chapter - I'll wait patiently!
promocat chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
i had almost forgotton about this story!glad it was on story of them need love & happiness!
promocat chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
such a nice arc to this story!first soubi meets & falls for ristuka then evil seimei appears & now maybe hope for both of them!
luckless-is-me chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
I think I'm in love with this chapter. Really, honestly in love with it. I love the emotions you put in to Soubi and Ritsuka in this one, and how the ending line made so much sense and it meant so much, even though it really was only on little line.

The way you described the relationship between Ritsuka and Seimei was priceless, and spot-on to how they really seem to be in the anime/manga.

Long story short, this chapter was absolutely perfect.

On another note, I actually hadn't heard that Loveless was on hiatus (I just thought that the translation was going extremely slow). That's terribly depressing...

Anyway, I can't wait to read more!