Reviews for A Carnal Game
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is well done, and while this borders on pedophile... I still like it.
StarCatBurning chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful story!:)
SakR9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh fantastic characterization and pace to the story!

Bravo! I loved this!
m3wm3w chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
one night, i thought, i would like to read a Byakuya/Yoruichi fic where Yoruichi "deflowers" Byakuya. then i come across this piece, and WOW, exactly what i had in mind! very well executed!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love how simple the narrative starts off before delving into the darker aspects of their time together and the 'games' they played. There are several lines I could quote here which I find truly memorable:

'Byakuya can't help but think that is also the perfect description of a devil.' - Chilling. Kinda helps that I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars' 'The Kill' at the moment.

Love the ambiguity in the sex scenes: of who's really being dominated physically and emotionally. The complexity suits Byakuya perfectly. And the conversation with Ukitake... pfft, gotta love quietly self-assured Byakuya.

The last line's a perfect way to end this. Definitely going into my faves list.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
How have I not come across this before? This is exactly what I've been looking for for forever and a day! It's got drama, angst, romance, and smut all tucked neatly into a oneshot so I don't have to wait in suspense wondering if it'll ever be finished. Thank you for this, it's well-written and totally satisfies my ByaYoru craving.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Instant fave! I loved it. You captured a lot in a oneshot and didn't leave them OOC and in love. The ending was the best cause all I could say was "Damn". I must read more from you.
Pentesilea chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautiful! 3
ZeroCapacity chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Holy hell this story was just amazing!I love the concept :)
ZeeZee The Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aw :'( They're so lovely together :) xx
Tahira chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
beautiful story...plz write some more...i loved it...
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was really good. I liked the insightfulness in it and the wistful tone. Yoruichi was pretty hedonistic, and Byakuya was always the kind to keep whatever he was feeling hidden deep inside of him. I think this story fully justifies their love-hate relationship.
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aw the last line was sweet :)

nice story
venuslegacy9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wow, an interesting take on their relationship, particularly the ending, I didn't expect that. I liked the way you explored the chase dynamics between them.
The Raven Haired Writer chapter 1 . 10/17/2008