Reviews for Therapy
skari chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
Great story, hope you keep writing.
MatchaGreen chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
Hello Greeenaleydis,

I've been drinking in your stories. At last, a thoughtful, well written plot based on plausible character development! I see that you haven't updated this story for quite a while. Anytime you want to update Therapy, I will read AVIDLY. (I was so pleased by this story that I created a ffic account just to review your stuff.) The only improvements I could think of have to do with (very few) grammar and spelling adjustments.

Thanks for an excellent read!
Musicluver225 chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
Absolutely love it. Amazing detail! Can't wait for the next installment :) x
Eternal Eyes chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
I love this story and how it's developing, it's just great :-). Can't wait to read more.
slightlymild chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
Lol. Spazzing. It's funny - I do that a lot. Now I know I'm not the only one. Because a character from an awesome fanfic that I'm enjoying a lot does it too.

Something I've noticed about your stories - you develop characters wonderfully, we know everything about them

That makes them easy to picture. But the settings, the environments? Not so much. It would be awesome when you rewrite this (since you supposedly are) that you add in some descriptions of the environments, especially Hermione's room, since we're in there a lot.

slightlymild chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I had tears during Draco's speech there. Really one of the most beautiful things I've read on fanfic... though probably rivalling your "Blind My Eyes, Sew Them Shut" story. :)
Ivoryshell chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Truthfully, great story! Really well written and wonderful flow. I am a bit worried about Hermione and Ron and how Draco fits in. Hope your able to update soon!
kazfeist chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
very interesting story, so far. I waited til I'd read all the chapters before reviewing. I find the attempt to stay withing canon very intriguing. Update when you can. :D
slytherinqueen23 chapter 20 . 1/22/2009
i liked the chapter. felt like it was a filler chapter to lead up to something bigger and better in the next. i'm gettin a bit antsy for the next bit of action. update soon!
OceanFae chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
Woo! Another chapter! (By the way, I love how the story is going. Its hard for me to be content with a story, but I am. Go you!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SilverEyedPhoenix chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
i love this story! its fantastic! can't wait till the next chapter ]
Rebecca chapter 20 . 1/1/2009
Great story, even though they aren't closer to becoming a couple, its a good friendship
slytherinqueen23 chapter 19 . 9/26/2008
i like the sentence you ended this chapter with. it gives some foresight to later in the story if you ask me. intrigued by whatever is going on with hermione and her kid. a little worried that she lost it or had a miscarriage, or if something just went wrong...but anyway hope you update soon!
OceanFae chapter 19 . 9/25/2008
I rather like Asteria... But I cant keep my worry down for Herms. Is she okay? Is the sickness just because she's preggers?
OceanFae chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
-stares down dejectedly- Yeah, so much for soulmates. Well, even if they arent, this story is incredibly good. I love it... more than grapes. And I love grapes.