Reviews for Sometimes A Happy Ending Is Just A New Beginning
AvatarZutara chapter 55 . 6/2
Wahhhh! You killed Sokka! why couldn't someone less important die?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Nice story...
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 67 . 2/1/2015
:3 That was beautiful. And you got me to cry over Sokka's death. Congrats.
Quirkista chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You are an incredible writer and I absolutely loved every detail from start to finish!
Annoyed chapter 55 . 8/24/2013
You should have killed hakoda
Mitsy Shoujo chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Ok, this is almost ridiculous! You said above, and I quote: "Not to worry, the story as written above still has at least a chapter or two to go." But...THIS STORY HAVE 67 CHAPTERS!

Have to say: your imagination is very prolific. Well better for me cause I'll continue reading,

So... that's all I have to say now, I'll be wrinting again soon. bye!
mismatchedbrainiac chapter 67 . 4/9/2013
This fic was really good! It starts out as something that could have been a quick read, but then it slowly evolves into a deep, interesting story which keeps you hooked. God knows I stayed up just to finish this in one go. And I can say I was (quite) pleasantly surprised while reading, because while it talked about war after ATLA, it wasn't boring or dull or too serious or heavy. It was just right. Kudos!
mismatchedbrainiac chapter 64 . 4/9/2013
I just have one little itty bitty comment for this chapter. The part where Katara and Aang start talking again... I know it says 2 months after Toph talked to Katara, so it would have given her some time to think and everything, but the reconciliation seemed too... unawkward ? I guess that's the term I'm looking for. And even though they aren't all super best friends again or something, the talking still seemed a little too easy. But that might be just me, so...
mismatchedbrainiac chapter 59 . 4/9/2013
I had intended to write my review at the end of this fic (and I will), but I couldn't resist reviewing here.

I won't lie. I was shocked that it was Sokka who you decided to let die in this fic. But I have to say, that proved to make your story more dynamic. It had me on the verge of crying for roughly 4 chapters.

And the main reason why I decided to review here: I loved that Aang was still able to watch the funeral. I mean, even though it wasn't your (conscious) intention, I think this last scene showed just how close the three of them are (were?) - Katara, Sokka, and Aang. From the moment they found Aang in the iceberg, up to the final battle with Sozin's Comet, these three have stuck together, and yes, even if the Gaang grew in size, it's not that hard to remember when it was just the three of them.

That's all I wanted to say here :) I was just... really moved by Aang's part in the funeral.
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 67 . 3/20/2013
Great story, was a pleasure to read. The only negative comment I can think of is the number of kidnappings/hostages got a little silly near the end. Also for the Avatar, master of the 4 elements and most powerful bender ever, he didn't seem to do a whole lot. But these are just nitpicks, overall it was a great read.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 67 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful story!
Nini Hearts chapter 67 . 1/6/2013
this is a beautiful, story very elaborate, a little sad some what tense, but beautiful none the less
Black Doves chapter 58 . 8/9/2012
I kind of wish you killed Iroh instead, I love both characters but at least Iroh is older and didn't have a baby on the way. That and he could finally of been reunited with Lu Ten.
tvrox23 chapter 56 . 7/12/2012
This chapter was torture to read :( Even though he isn't real, it is heartbreaking to know Sokka is dead and all of the pain the rest of the characters are feeling. I couldn't help it and started to cry. Don't get me wrong, its a great story. I think is shows how well you have written it by the fact that it causes people in a way to feel the loss that the other characters are going through. :)
tvrox23 chapter 55 . 7/12/2012
OMG. I almost started crying when I read Sokka died. What is Suki going to do?