Reviews for Eureka
Veedramon chapter 6 . 1/16
This was amazing!
Veedramon chapter 5 . 1/16
Well, she could have quit her mad science job when they passed that rule.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 1/16
Well, so this is all Amy's fault!
Veedramon chapter 3 . 1/16
Pinky and the Brainful Metal Panic sounds like a cool name.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 1/16
It would have been better to just kill the damn thing.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 1/16
If I was me, I would have used Penguin island (Arale, Dr. Slump), cause it did Eureka thing ages before Eureka did it. Plus it exists in the same universe as Dragon Ball.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Write what you wish but the reviewer you rant about is completely correct. I have no idea why you think that restring yourself to Ranma/Eureka means OC's. You simply use all the characters available in Eureka. The reviewer never said you had to focus on Ranma over Ryouga. That sounds more like you being defensive and missing the point.

Doesn't mean you haven't written a decent fic but the review's point is correct that a more focused crossover makes for a much better fic and all you are doing is an amateurish mistake of spamming characters for no real benefit to a story.
notcroaker chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
*plonk* Welcome to my favorites list. :)
shugokage chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Amazing story great job on making such an unique story!
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
nice.
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Ranma in Carters position? Fuck no, that just wouldn't work. Far FAR too much of the series plotline is based around completely circumstantial interaction between normal guy marshal carter and your avarage supergenious. Ranma just doesn't have the perspective to believably write solving anything in erueka. Sure I'd like the story more ranma than Ryoga centered too, buy I'd have suggested having ranma become a researcher or research project in eureka and things with him being one of the many troubles carter had to deal with on a semi regular basis. Ryoga could be substituted, but not nearly as easily and none of the other charactors would allow either possibility to occur to them.

That beingsaid I agree slightly with the nightelf. the feeling 'I'm SO CONFUSED!' wars fairly evenly with the "I'm enjoying this story' vibe. though that's probably because you read and have included a LOT more anime's than i've come in contact with.

personally i'd like to see more of ranma's research if you haven't already included it.
sandcrawlr chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
To be honest. I loved the story. Multicrosses are just the thing to make you smile, and while I do like Ranma as a character, your interpretations of Ryoga are very good. keep up the writing. On a side note, I still think Ranma and Raven should hook up in Dark Titans (not an Akane fan).
funvince chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Maybe it's just a sign of how big an anime geek I am but I recognized most of the characters referenced here. As I'm also a Eureka fan, a megacrossover like this was very fun to read. I don't know why people complain about not recognizing characters from different series. That's what Google is for!

Anyway, you have a good sense of comic timing, the characterizations of our beloved characters feel right, and you have an interesting plot. And while I like Ranma, it was nice to read a story from Ryouga's POV this time.
Shinzochi chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
AWESOME! story, i look forward to reading more of your stories
Lord Sivart chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Probably the best done mega crossover I've ever read. I really enjoyed you're handling of Ranma, he really did fit in with the other mad scientists.