Reviews for Water and Fire, Together at Last
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Happy ending...as it should be
Yoru and Joker 4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
AWWWWWWWWW how the end of the last series I Saw Anng kiss Katara and yelled"NOOOOOOOOOO!"
Rosalie Ann Jordan chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMGG THAT WAS SO HOTT.
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw that was so cute! The kiss scenes were really nice, and it was like I was watching the show! Nice job. :)

~ZukoFlame (AKA Sugar Baby)
xHatsuharuDeservesTohrux chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
THAT WAS FUKING AMAZING! OMFG U HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! IF YOU DONT ILL SIMPLY DIE! I LOVED THE WAY YOU WROTE! I NEVER WANTED IT 2 NEVER END! EVERYTHING FLOWED PEACEFULLY! MAKE A SEQUEL! PLEASE! *cries*
carpfish chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wow, this is good! Better than mine. Much better. Sweetness. :)
TR16 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
this was a very cute story. zuko and katara belong together and i have no idea why mike and bryan put aang and katara together and zuko and mai together. im happy to see that there are so many people out there who agree. great story. keep up the great work!

-taylor
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Zuko and Katara BELONG TOGETHER!

IDK what those idiots who write avatar

were thinking when they made Zuko be

with Mai, and Katara be with Aang, but

it really pissed me off. At least someone

else thinks Zuko and Katara will someday

be together. Diffinately after Katara healed

Zuko's burn after he was attacked by Azula!

!
Jecir chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
YEAH! ZUTARA FOREVER!
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So, I'm a complete newbie to all of this (seeing as my little brother got me OBSESSED with Avatar a full week before Sozin's Comet premiered...I'm not lying. I actually called him while at a party because I knew I'd be late to catch the Ember Island Players episode...) but, I was kind of hoing for a Katara/Zuko ending. But his was great. because it filled in all kinds of holes and it was just great. fantastic job.

-Pointy_Objects
hj chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was good I was confused at the ending, no dialouge, Katara just walked up to Aang and kissed him, Mike and Bryan seemed to just place the Zuko, Mai moment and Katara, Aang moment in quick without anything before hand. Thats unsual in the Avatar story. Oh and remember something just because they kissed doesn't mean they will be together. Remember the Forunteller episode, she knew all about the great battle Aang would face, without knowledge of him being the Avatar at first. And also remember Katara's fortune, not 'you will marry a master of the elements' or he will bring the world into balance through a great conflict between good and evil'. She sad "I see a great romance for you the man your going to marry" "I can see that he is a very powerful bender". I know what your saying it been brought up before. She kissed him doesn't mean she is gonna marry him. Zutara forever she is gonna marry Zuko!
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I really liked the part where Katara tells Zuko that he sounds like Iroh. I think, for Zuko, that would be just about the ultimate compliment. Also how you made it into a Zutara without it seeming forced. The Zutara was just what happened, which is how love should be.
Izzymatic chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
YES! I was thinking the same type of story! I love the story!