Reviews for Between the Rising and the Setting of the Sun
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I love that you managed to capture the awkward, spoiled, school aged Draco Malfoy. Everyone loves to write him super attractive and confident and perfect, but you captured his also attractively awkward I'm-just-a-little-boy-who-wants-to-be-noticed self perfectly. I loved his little moral issues happening throughout, and though you have him change a little, its not a 180. Nice job. Love this.
Carling chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This was a short fun read. Draco was so very Slytherin to the end and so adorable. Poor Harry will have to give up quite a few concessions to find out what James and Lily had to say there at the end. I loved James' reaction to Draco.

It was a bit rushed in terms of how Harry went from thinking of marrying Ginny to snogging Draco. I guess the attraction that was always there and that only we crazy Drarry shippers can see in canon finally caught up with him!
EroWriter4 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This was so original and amazing! I loved it so much! XD just perfection
Naruto-junky chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
This story was okay, but it felt very rushed. Three chapters didn't seem like enough time to really make the story shine. Harry's sudden, ultimate trust of Draco seemed unrealistic. I longer build up would have made this an excellent story.

Naruto-junky, CCG
Kialandi chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Lovely end and amazing fic
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Draco, Draco…he's such a fascinating character, there are so many ways to interpret him.
Slytherin author chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I know this story is old and you have newer ones but I just had to review this one. I've read a lot of your works and loved them all. You really are one of the best HP writers I've come across.

And this story deserves more love. It was such a joy to read ;w;.

It's rare to see Draco written in a canon way, yet being a hero and making it work but you did it. The plot was original and interesting and the Harry/Draco moments were really touching. My favorite moment was this :

"Draco opened his mouth and breathed in the ghost's eyes, and the wisps clinging to him blew apart. He turned triumphantly to look at Potter, who promptly moved close to him and raised a hand to cup his cheek.

The expression on his face was pure awe and hero-worship.

And a wound that had been festering in Draco's soul for nine years, since that morning on the Hogwarts Express when the famous Harry Potter had insulted his family, ceased to ache."

It was just...breathtaking.

Good luck on your current stories 3!
kuhekabir chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I liked it :)
Ileah chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Oneshot: Chapter 3.

... A oneshot is a story that is one chapter long, no more.
Atira7 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Wonderful!
saya.sen chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I like childish Malfoy, he's fun and sort of fitting. Cute in a selfish sort of way. Haha, you're probably getting tired of me reviewing by now...
Doni chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Great story. Loved the addition of Draco's gifts and them working together.
JuliashkaShu chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
it doesn't matter what the story is about - most of the time you manage to write an ending that leaves me with a blissfully foolish grin on my face and my head in the clouds. thank you)
Addictedreader09 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
...i have officially read all your stories
TheologyDiscography chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
hahaha. yay. awesomeness. though it didn't go the way i thought it would.

i rather thought that harry and draco would have to claim it together. that would have been neat too. but this was awesome. verre nicely done. i really really like the part where draco had his hand pretty much wrapped around harry's soul. that was a neat touch.

lol. james doesn't approve of harry being gay. i wonder if he would have wanted harry to be an auror after him now, i really do.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »