Reviews for The Dark SWAT Kat Chronicles
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter Trigger, I look forward to seeing what happenes next, and of course, seeing more hot action from Chance and Jake, or Feral and Jake, or Feral and Chance.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
ooh, finally another chapter. _ poor Dark SWAT Kats. is still a good story though. can't wait for next chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
heh, man is DK in for a nasty surprise or are the Dark SK? depends on how much surveillance he has inside his hidden base i guess. _ cool so far, waiting for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Sweet, you finally updated it. It's going great thus far. But I think they're going to have a harder time getting rid of DK.

I just had a scary thought, what if DK wants to play with them too?
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Aww these r so adorable can't 2 see 'em get DK Feral is he goina plan on plsyin with 'em or lettin go *giggle* can't wait plzz continue is very intrestin

its really strange that now Razor is trestin T-bone nicely than usually well accordin 2 them they supposed 2 hate each other esp Razor 2wards T-bone anyway keep it up
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
I really loved it! Please continue! It kinda seems that Chance and Jake are falling even more in love. Will they do any more 'favors' for Feral? Will Chance end up preggers?
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
well that's not too bad for the guys. the good SWATKats always manage to take down Dark Kat so the bad ones should be able to take him out a bit more permanently than normal. lol you are making Feral into such a perv, that's just too funny. maybe that's been his problem all along, he's too pent up with sexual frustrations. lol would explain alot.
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Nice chapter!
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Interesting, very interesting. I wonder how DK is going to react, and if Chance and Jake will let Feral play with them again?
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
More Chance and Jake hotness, I love it. I'm still curious as to what Feral has planned, hopefully we will get to find out soon.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I really loved it! Please continue! I hope Chance is alright!
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
That was good but I was thinking it was going to least a few more minutes. But what dose Feral have plan for them now? Also have you read chapter 19 on facts of life?
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Awesome!Now Feral's in on it to.I wonder what the mission is he has for them?I can't wait to read what happens next.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow!This is the first ever dark Chance and Jake slash I think I've ever read,and it was definitely need to do more.