Reviews for Worse Case Scenario Breaking Dawn
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
kmjsdfgrg
Rosalie-Imogen-Hale chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Please will you continue? I need something to take my mind off how dissapointed I was with Breaking Dawn!

Rosalie-Imogen-Hale
TheSimplestMelody chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
just to let you know... the next 5 quotes are up so... I'm waiting for you to incorprate them into the story! Can't wait!

-twilighter5
Nadya20 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
wow, garden gnomes... i thought alice was being sarcastic, but your story is turning out with a harry potter feel to it. As unexpected as it was, great job on it! and you've got 7 more quotes to go. looking forward to them :)
MeggieMoo7 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
that was briliant! the funniest thing ive read in ages! what an amazing idea. but where did the gnomes come from? my favorite part was emmitt... everything he does is halarous!

SMILES
TheSimplestMelody chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
OMG.. I love this story. It's really awsome how you're connecting all the quotes together in 1 story!

I'll check back tomarrow!
endlessummer75 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
pretty frickin schweet
midnitesunjedi chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Exellent! I loved it!
craznekoperson13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
you, my dear cousin, watch to many cooking shows!
4eversmile chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Good chapter, and that one sentence with Bella talking to Alice wasn't too out of place. Afterall, it's hard getting certain words/sentences to fit into your story. I remember when I was little I had to write a story with all the vocabulary words from that week. I came up with a story about a German Shepherd police dog with a paperbag on his head o_O.

Anyway, update soon.
Resiliency chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Loved it! Yay for Wall-E !(: You're writing style is fantastic! Oh and if you ever have an extra second or two... please take the time to check out my new story! I would appreciate it a lot. I'm new to this. Keep up the awesome work! (:
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
aww. love it. do you know of any other stories like this one? i was thinking about that the other day and i really want to read it. well, i guess it was a while ago, when the tanya quote was put up.i was like 'is she TRYING to fuel tanya induced hate-fics' all day. lol. so, update soon. i like the dog. i thought he was talking about alice. :)
Nadya20 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
liked the chapter :) I guess you're the only one who has excuses for not updating right the next day. Since you need to wait for a few quotes from BD, then create an idea to put them together somehow. Great job with the latest quotes :D
Nadya20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was really funny ! Please update soon! I love your great idea to make up worst case senarios for quotes from BD.