Reviews for Time: Ends
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I love to hate your Christine's :)

The awkward first kiss was great...can't get enough of Erik trying to be in control of himself, but never managing well when Raoul is so close. It makes for such fun reading that they just can't say what they feel...you're right...they are stupid angsty boys (but so sweet and adorable).
Emilx311 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Lol, possessive Erik taking over there. Although once again i have to fight the urge to hit them both over the head for being stubborn idiots. Really, if they told each other what they were thinking they'd be happily together. Sigh, what can you do? it's them.

loved the story

~Emi
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Avoidance - Aiyaa, an Erik that takes things slowly? Different, but I like it. I don't want Erik to treat Raoul like Christine, cuz Raoul is so much better than her, and he doesn't deserve to be just a replacement. Mwee hee, but an Erik who's trying to be patient is too cute X3 He just can't do it.

Awah, and an appearance by lovesick, pining!Raoul o "He did not think he could stand the pain of anything deeper." - That line made me go 'aw'; it nicely implies the depth of his fondness for Erik. Thank you for including him :) (er, pining!Raoul, not the sentence. Do sentences have genders? Eh, thank you for that line, then, too.)

Anou, demo ne, "The respite was nice had been nice." _
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Finally! I've been waiting for that for a while now. LOL Ah, I just love Erik and Raoul together. Perfect.
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
lol they kissed :)

hehe, wonder how Raoul will react... and whats gonna happen next, and how Erik will react...

lol i can imagine Christine's face if she saw them - WHAT THE-? lol!

more more more... :)
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
YES! Finally there first kiss (how clumsy)! I wonder where Christine was. Jez, she's so annoying! ghaa! poor tormented Erik and Raoul! amazing as usual. But, why did u choosed to do this story in a bunche of sections instead as one long story? Not that I don't like it I just never saw anything like it before, everything else has been drabbles or a sequel! Anyway this story is extraordinary!

~FLy
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Woo! Finally! lol, I enjoyed it all! :)
Erik in CT chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
A wonderful conclusion! Thanks so much! I got so excited when I saw updates!

And Happy Birthday! May you have a joyous day!
Akaiba chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
YAY! WHOOHO! Erik you did it! YES! *does a happy dance*

Thank god for that, now Christine can go to hell.

That was great, I really enjoyed that. Lemons are good (and i do love them) but the fluff and angst is just as good. Happy birthday btw! I read the comment at the bottom and had to say it!

O.o if you're birthday is on the 21st its the same as my sisters.

Anyway, really good job, LUFF JOO for posting it! X3

A x
Akaiba chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
*bangs head off deak* DAMN YOU CHRISTINE! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!

Erik shouldn't restrain himself, kill her! kidnap raoul! Raoul will love you, make him love you! GAH!

Brilliant, I love it so far but I wanted to review before i read the last part, you've gotten me all wound up now because I want them to kiss but Christine came back. Can't wait to read the last part.

A x
Silverwind Fara chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Wohoo a kiss! great chapter.
courageouscoward chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
IT'S DONE? TT~TT I couldn't wait for what happens next but now I want more.

Happy Birthday! :) Thanks for updating and posting. .