Reviews for Nine Months
Bladre MKT chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
that must has been the most randomly cute thing i have read ever! that means i loved it! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Man, I love it,
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
lovely
RandomReview chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
These pregnancy stories are pretty fun to read. Good show!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
somehow i'm happy and terrified
CutieSOS chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
it was so funny
boob tube watcher3452 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
I love this chapter

Actually being naked locked in a room with orochimaru you know he's gonna kill you

But before that he's gonna rape

And before that he's gonna fondle ya a little

And before that he's gonna rape you with his toungue

With Ino you never know what's gonna happen
Grogert331 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
This was one extremely well written story! good dialogue, good tone throughout each month, some spelling errors here and there. And the Theme, oh don't even get me started on how great it is! In order for there to be a 'happily ever after' both of the people in love must work their asses off. great story!
Bickduncan chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Im lovin' it!

sorry... mcdonalds on the mind.

Anyway, i loved it. it helps me to prepare for my own baby i got on the way. I never knew blondes go together so well
DuQaine chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Yey! That was a really great ending to an amazing story! I admire all the effort you poured into this work, and it really shows that you know what you're writing about! Authors who really know their material impress me, and what's great is how you managed to show both how serious and how humorous pregnancy can be. I loved the wit! You had me laughing and gushing at the most appropriate and sometimes, unexpected, tmes. I enjoyed reading your story. Many thanks for the entertainment. My apetite for a very good NaruIno has been satiated. :D
DuQaine chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Heehee! I'm too giddy right now! That wasn't cheesy at all Yey for the feel good chapter! It was funny at some parts, then there were parts that just make you go, "AW..." : Yep, in capslock alright ;) Thanks for the awesome chapter!
DuQaine chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Aye! Cute :D I wonder who won the game?
DuQaine chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Ahaha! My cheeks hurt from smiling too much! That sweet moment when they were going to the ramen stall really made up for how horrible Ino was to Naruto. It totally justifies the previous chapters, balancing the story from being too sadistic and painful to Naruto (although I do enjoy reading that too). Fun stuff!
DuQaine chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Aww.. Poor Naruto! Haha his misery is fun to read about tho *cackles*
DuQaine chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Aww.. that was super cute. I loved this little piece of idyllic life for my two favorite Naruto characters. Lol at the paranoia tho! Funny.