Reviews for Sacrifice
Lenale-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this fic!
I want this to really happen in the manga/anime. Yoite and Miharu need each other.
Please keep writing fics of this couple!
see ya
yoiterocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i ;like this i just wish it was longer and sum suspision and suspence but other than that its AMAZING! i love it
eternalsnowfox chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm not a yaoi fan, but this was really good. - It was cute and everyone was in character. Thumbs up for you.

iluvsasukeuchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2009

Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wai~ How sweet! Meteor showers are rather romantic.
nothign to see here chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I swear, that must have been the best Yoite x Miharu fanfic I have ever read. ;w; That was absolutely beautiful. Truly.

You had both Miharu and Yoite AND the Shinrabanshou all in character. You managed to make Yoite do something he wouldn't normally do, and yet still act like how Yoite would!

And I love Yoite's devotion to Miharu, saying he'd protect him and all that... I really want to fanart that, but I fail at anything art-related.

You should really write more Nabari no Ou fanfiction. That was seriously beautiful.
Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow. I am a huge fan of the MiharuxYoite pairing as well but the hardest thing would be to pull off a kiss that seems like it would really happen in the manga.

But you did it.

Seriously, I can see this all happening with the vividness of reading the manga, as if the story was just placed in the manga oh so delicately and it was meant to be there all along. For real. You did an amazing job with this one.

I have to comment on your use of adjectives...BRILLIANT! Really! Like talking about how nicked and word Yoite's hands were- Ah that was just genius! Hands that have seen work and the harshness of Yoite's life! That was amazing. I think that the hands and the description of the kiss were the more heart capturing moments of this one-shot.

The kiss was understated and direct, exactly like the manga. Nabari isn't ten two-page spreads (nothing wrong with that mind you) to show one little conversation. It is one of the few mangas where the style is simple but not boring. It is also one of the few where the characters are so very straight forward but complex at the same time. And it moves at a natural pace without clutter or too many complications to slow you down. I think that you captured that feeling from the manga so well that I found myself lulled into this story so comfortably that I thought for a moment that you were just writing out a scene from the manga!

Congrats on writing a piece that moved me so much! I am instantly you fan!

meu chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
if only yoite wanted to live
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008

I've been waiting for a atory like this; thanks!_

It was truly awesome!
megs chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

so beautiful. im so glad someone shared this with me, or i'd be missing out! i love this, thanks so much! please write more :C
Hearii chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This story really gets the Nabari-vibe easily just by mixing sadness with the relationship between Yoite and Miharu. You're writing is so smooth and transitional too.
CandiesMoe chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
xox.hikaru chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw! so cute but so short :P cute fanfic! loved it.

Riznao chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
this is the first nabari no ou fic i found and im glad i loved the pairing too bad there's not much of them, neither fics or pics . anyway hope you write more because your narration it was simple but also so good! it was excelent !
Symphony989 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Finally! A Nabari No Ou fic! These are so hard to come by but i'm glad i came across this one. Great job!