Reviews for Gentle Ways
Miss mia chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Been reading thru your work starting earliest to latest and I am impressed with how much your skill has grown. This was a very polished, restrained, yet moving study. Well done.
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow, that was really good. I get the feeling you thought about this a lot before you actually put it into a story. I really liked he whole plot, and it didn't seem that dark compared to some.

God Bless,
MCH chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so sad about what happened to Susan once she understood about " Blood, once tasted, " and Edmund reaction shows how far he has grown as a person that he "understood but despaired over: another throat defiled by blood and the loss of a Gentle Queen."

It would also be a reason why Susan drifted away from Narnia and Aslan. She could not handle the loss of her innocent and probably the nightmares.
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
good story!
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful! :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Definitely dark, but I feel you make your point very well.
and music chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I always wondered why Susan was in the battle in PC. And frankly, it was quite disappointing NOT to see Lucy fight. Though I suppose this is all in perspective. Nice work.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Could explain so much if that was the reason she refused to believe in Aslan and Narnia again. After surviving fifteen years unsullied, and remembering Narnia; to suddenly blooded must have been a shock to her, so she tried to step away from the bad memories. She just forgot that it would remove the good memories too.

Thanks for sharing.
AsakuraX chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ugh...again with the TEARS, girl! XD

Gosh... This was one of my favorites of yours so far! _ Goodness, this is AWESOME! *U*

Oh, man... I've never thought of Peter's reason for fighting like this. U It was so eye-opening! Thanks!

Go, Ed! I'm glad he understood, and gosh, that quote DOES fit REALLY well! *U* The fact that he protected each of his siblings in their own way was BEAUTIFUL!

I'm so glad Pete came around, but the sadness of the last scene in which Susan said she 'understood now'... Man, that REALLY brings tears to my eyes! T.T Poor SU! U

Goodness, again, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! *U* Rock on! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- Even if you don't know what war is actually like (neither do I), you did SO WELL describing all of these war scenes! Goodness gracious, you did! *U* Those war readings seemed to help, and I can't get enough of how good you are at war descriptions already! *U*
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"once killed a friend-turned-traitor to save his sister’s life."

Who was that?

Anyways, again, you seem to have read their thoughts. Excellant
Bartholo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
sorry but thisone doesn make sense to me. expecialy "war was nearly a constant companion". I dont think of the Golden Age as a continual battle for exisance, how would that differentiate it from befor (the white witches reing) and after ( a confused staate with no leader, which later is over run by Telmarines)
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
wow you're an amazing writer!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This was a bit sad, I felt bad for Susan. Though I would have thought she would have been in more battles than Lucy, she did have the bow and arrow and she never missed. Still very good I really enjoyed reading it.

LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Loved it...

Yet another way to explain the changes of Peter and Susan...

Really liked it!