Reviews for One Year Changes Everything
Angelina56 chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
love this chapter great job
Mrs.LaceUp chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
LOL my favorite part is where joe says "i dropped my pencil" he soud like this little grimlin thiing. it's hilarious! there's absolutely nothing wrong with this chapter. this is a pretty good story so far. keep writing!
Brogalini Tangerini chapter 21 . 2/24/2011
Heya,

It's a brilliant story but i was wondering about the song Mitchie submitted you know who will i be for Brown's class where connect 3 didn't know who submitted what? I thought it would have made an awesome chapter to add into it? But its a bit late now i guess
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
Awesome story
Lovee21 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Hi
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
can't wait to read sequel now!

:D
Happydancer94 chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
I LOVED this story! You are a truly amazing writer and don't let anyone tell you that you aren't
ersy chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
please update sequeal soon
BloodySundays chapter 21 . 11/14/2009
Wow, this story is amazing! I'm so glad I got to read it )
dizprincess77 chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
Don't ever let people put you down. The reason Cryingsilver made that comment is that he/she probably can't write themselves. Your an awesome writer and I hope to see another story of yours up here again soon.
Watcht0wer chapter 20 . 10/24/2009
loved it! cant wait for the sequel!
Meme's Stargate chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
rely great story you realy got talent with writing.

looking like a great sequel can you please post it soon i want to know wath happens to Mitchie :)

With hopes on a uppdate soon/Meme's Stargate
SlytherinBabe26 chapter 21 . 9/25/2009
hey this is really good

can't wait until the sequl

i love this first story

can't wait for the next one
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
okay... call me twisted but when shane said:

"i know where you live and i have your email. you're not getting away from me this time." i burst out laughing. all i could think about was 'creeper...'

fantastic story! am adding it to my favorites. oh, and btw, i think this story has influenced me into attampting a camp rock fanfic.
BabiStarLite chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Hey! I really liked this story! Just read the whole thing! The only thing I don't get is why it is rated M. It is more of a T rated story. I loved it though!