Reviews for How the War Was Lost
lenokiie chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Very unique ending. I like it!
lenokiie chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Thats a cruel choice xD
lenokiie chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was hot.
Ludifer chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
That was great and very impressive! A rather dark and interesting look at how the war could have ended. This was a very emotional and powerful read.

Great work!

I'm kinda curious to what might have happened when and if Alucard came back 30 years later when he did in the manga. At the very least I think he would be shocked, and that is at the very least :P
dedlit chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Poor Integra, poor little world...

Great story, with a great ending and well, it was all GREAT!
bsmitty chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Great fic! I dont know if you know this, but there is a mental syndrome, I cant think of what its called at the moment, but basically it involves hostage situations, and how over long periods of time, a hostage could grow attached/loyal to his/her captor. If you dont belive me, look it up. There is even a movie about it; James Bond - The World is Not Enough. Again, great fic.
SirHenryMF chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Wow this is excelent very very dark but excelent
SirHenryMF chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
WOw this is twisted and awesome at the same time
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Sorry even after reading I don't know enough german to know what Seras was promoted to
Amphibious Psycho chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
I've alway's loved Nazi Seras.
hanagashi chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
fabulous story. i only wish i could've been longer. )

p.s. i'll make sure to take a peek at your other stories as well.
sama chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
its a bit long for a one shot, it was good of you to break it off into three parts...well written, well done, but i'm afraid this kind of story just isin't to my taste, but all together a more macrabe effect was splendidly achived.
Sama chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Yeah, your gonna think this story is REAL cute when major acts like that to you...
Sama chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i think it was good, a good ending, it could have been left there for all intents and purposes and made a wonderfull one shot.
Prix'Fixe chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
She turns against everything and served the Major regardless of how he treats her. Reminds me of a type of Stockholm Syndrome.

Excellent, I love how you portray the Major and Seras.