Reviews for Prom Night
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hi! I decided a while ago to the oldest stories on here and read and review them! This is one of those stories! Anyways, I didn't like Tadase... I actually have never liked him... AMUTO FOREVER! ;)
Tris chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
lul! So funny! Good ending, too! Lve this! Thank yoi for doing this.

Amuto forever,
Tris
animelover12024 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
oh yeah,it's gonna be a long night those please keep 's killing me that amu and ikuto,and yoru and miki need and want to be ,it kills me that i'm not at the part where ikuto has to leave amu.I 3 THESE .
iCrownClown chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It's cute! I love it! More power on you! Ganbare animeprincess503! Ganbare animeprincess503! Ganbare animeprincess503! *sorry I'm too noisy*
crazyanimefanlover chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Keep writing stories! This is AMAZING! I have no corrctions or advice to give you. Your a good writer and I hope to see more of it!
Beautiful Dragon Princess chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I like. Keep it going
Aeronyea chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i liked it!
BlackLynx17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
ONE OF THE GREATEST STORYS EVER
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Whoa! Talk about parallelism...

Hahaha! You don't like Tadase, do you? *snickers* I love what you did with him, even though I didn't like that in order for that to happen he had to have almost raped Amu...

Go Ikuto and Yoru for saving Amu and Miki!

Go Amu and Miki for getting them back, at least a little! They deserve so much more pain!

Hm...not sure how I feel about the two girls almost cutting themselves when the boys wouldn't tell them how they felt...

Also, a couple of things weren't canon, not sure if you did it on purpose or if you just haven't read/seen as far.

Do so love the ending, though!

Good job!

~*Eli
Novemia chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i LUVED IT
Pandas25 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i like it

but the only thing bout' is it

that i dont like it when amu and miki do the same thihng

same thing for ikuto and yoru

:D
oxCuteKataraox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
WAH! Wat an awesome story!~ XD

I really love this story soo much! U did an awesome job in writing this!~ _
Sakurei Mizuki chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
too long!man i thought it had no end..
Seria KE chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hey that was pretty good but they shouldnt always talk at the same time. But it is still good!
Aznprid3x3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
its good it was really interesting! i wish there was another chapter \ but it was really good!]