Reviews for On the Written Expression of a Heart's Desire
Michael chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
KEEP GOING OR I KILL YOU!
i love the seventh tower :P
Elf from Downunder chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic, the writing is wonderful and easy to read. I like how you write all the characters exactly how they are in the books. :) I'm a little saddened that you haven't updated this for a couple of years, but I will still say that was a great story to read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! :D
Kvothe the Bloodless chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Awesome story, have Milla and Tal fall in love though. PLZ PLZ Plz update
audrey chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
i thought i'd let you know that i have also read the series. it's great!
Owner Pwner Dashie chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Hi! It's my first reading for the'Seventh Tower' fanfics, so I'm a bit hard on this... Anyways, onto the review.

I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the fluff going on inside of it. Between Milla and Tal... I wonder what's going to happen next, in chapter 5, but as I can see, you haven't updated your story in a while... I really hope that you do, as you now have another reader waiting for you.

Owner Pwner 380
Mika123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I have read the Seventh Tower. I know what you mean. It is such an awesome book yet so little people have read it. The story you wrote is pretty good. I really thought that something like this would happen in the actual book. It could Hilight how they don't have Spiritshadows anymore.

BTW Have you read any of Garth Nix's other books? The Keys to the Kingdom is good too.
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
very good fanfic, you should write more. please?
Artemis Greye chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
a good enough beginning, to an obviously rose-tinged plot. the relationship between tal & milla was only lightly brushed upon in the books, so it is an interesting way to continue the story. i hope to see more.
Jinke chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I think that it's a really good fanfic please update D:
talon hand 2 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
hey, good story! The only reason people don't read seventh tower is the cover art. Grr.
Icezera chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I have to say, I read this series while I was in like, what, 7th grade? That's a long time ago. I had the feeling that it was a children's series and I never had any reason to check out the fanfiction associated with this series before. Well, I just got a feeling that it would be cool if there was a mature, extremely clever, and great piece of fanfiction based on this book and the relationship between Tal and Milla. What do you know, you had it.

I love the poems in the story-they are so fitting of what a desperate boy like Tal would write about, especially when in love with such an independent girl like Milla. The way you weave in elements of the world into common English that we use is demonstrative of the creative mind behind the writing. And to top it all off, your writing skills are surely top-notch. I sincerely hope that you will continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hey i used to read the seventh tower books constantly. and you capture the characters and the soul of the series perfectly. awesome job
Elsil chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
The Seventh Tower was an awesome series of books. It's great that there exists good fanfic of it, such as your story. I hope that sometime you get the inspiration to continue writing it.
cschaferdramaqueen chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Very good so far! The characters seem to all be in order...:) Even Ebbitt. And he's hard.
SageofSkies chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Oh, you totally suck for not finishing this. Why couldn't you have just written a crappy fic, so I wouldn't care? Why?