Reviews for To Enter the Force
Dirtkid123 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
OH MY GOD, IM WEEPING! THIS WAS SO TOUCHING...
Sirifel chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
So, I see this was written a number of years ago. I was only a casual Star Wars fan before Force Awakens, but I'm on a major obsession trip now and I finally decided to come looking for Anakin Force ghost reunion fics.

This was the first I read, and may be the only one I need for a while. I loved Yoda's words on forgiving oneself, and Padme's. Redemption and forgiveness are my favorite themes, and this little fic captured them beautifully. Thank you.
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Awww cute! I love stories like this where Obi wan or Anakin head into the Force and meet the others. I'm sooo glad Anakin pushed past the past and released his negative emotions, and forgave himself. Beautiful written! And a lovely happy ending.
Saskatcheran chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I love how the twist you put on Anakin entering the Force. Instead of having him immediately join the Force, you had him learn about his mistakes and kind of repent (I'm not sure that's quite the right word I was looking for, but the closest I could get to it) for his past.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
this is a really good story It highlights the fact that Anakin can forgive just about anyone but he cannot forgive himself.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
This was so good! Brilliant!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Yes! I was just waiting for Skyguy and Negotiator to meet up. l love how you had them joking with each other. Nice job!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Yes! We get to Obi-Wan now! I just know he'll forgive his brother. Great work!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Great. Second chapter and I'm already crying.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh, this is so good!
Darth Kieduss the Wise chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I'm loving it, but Qui-Gon spoke to Anakin (via ghost) on the planet of Mortis in the third season of the Clone Wars tv show.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
aw...this was sweet. :)
force42 chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
Wow...what a tear-jerker. Well done.
Ani-Ani chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Sweet...I liked it a lot :D
venusmelody chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
This is an absolutely wonderful ending: one that doesn't rush through it, but doesn't drag on either. I loved it.