Reviews for Evil Soda from the Abyss
starlight princess135 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
omg you should make a nother one like this XD
writlings chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh Em Gee! This was awesome! :)))

I wish there was more! Epic, my friend, totally epic! :D

Add the cut off parts in another one! XD Jk, jk its your wish! ;)
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh, oh! This is far too cute. Your characterization, portrayal of the situation, writing style and the like - all perfect. I loved it. Keep being awesome!
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i've just realized that a lot of fics have to do with reggie drinking...i can't really picture that but...XD

haha, YOU KISSED SHINJI, THATS WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY! x3

Samia-chan
The Tainted Queen chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I loved the story, I only wish there was more, it was so funny and great at the same time! Awesome job!
naonaonao chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
THAT'S SO CUTE FKSAJLFDKJDALSKF

I didn't really like Ikarishipping before reading this, to tell you the truth.

But it was so perfect. They way you set it up, the descriptions, the way you worded everything.

I loved it.
Mountaindude chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
You know, this same thing happened to me once. Only, it was water. And I didn't pass out. Hmm... Never mind.

I must admit I'm a bit jealous of you Cem. My Fics. writing...well...it looks worse than one of those murderer shadows in Case Closed. (The ones that show people shillouetes but no visible features whatsoever. Those things creep me out!) Anyway, keep writing like you have been! See ya next review...
eNMaSquE chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yay I guessed it right because I was watching that episode on Youtube while Iwas reading this and I was like "Omigod that is pretty much the same thing!" and-

Kenisha: STOP IT RACHEL! (Mutters) I knew I shouldn't have let her out while she was in hyper-mode!

Me: BYE!
Lunatic Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yay, Mermaid Melody!

I knew it I watched it some time ago and I've got some of the mangas too, including the one with the soda thing.

Nice story!

Luna
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lol great! XD One of the best oneshots I've read Good job :3
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was a good story. I liked the last thing that Dawn was funny.
Chase Nirvs chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was EVIL! But so darned funny at the same time! Poor Dawn. She kissed him, and don't even remember. And the best part, she took his sickness! HAHA!