Reviews for Second Guessing
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i really enjoyed reading this fic and i did not find your musings on alucard boring. i've been wondering about alucard as well and its always interesting looking at other people's thoughts. its hard to figure out characters like him and i think you did a good job unravelling part of the enigma. but i don't think he will ever truly be understood considering how long he's been alive and everything else. its all very confusing, but keep up the great work! i look forward to reading your future works.
Nione Almie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
You call your story boring, but I quite enjoyed it. I love in-depth character explorations. It's nice to hear what's going on in Alucard's head. And you're a good writer on top of that. Don't discredit your "inside-his-head" one-shots as boring. :)
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yes, musings can be boring, but this one wasn't. I really liked how you covered all of the characters involved and their possible positions, without bouncing all over the place. And I agree with you completely - Alucard is too much of an enigma to fully understand, not random. Keep it up, this was really good.
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I didn't find it boring at all, and you're right. Alucard isn't random, far from it. Aluacrd may be a bloodthirsty vampire who likes to toy with his prey, his allies and, on occasion, his master. And when it comes to monsters, he is the "Genuine Article", but he always seems to have a plan. He wouldn't be so good at manipulation without one. Personally, I think you might've hit the nail on the head in "Misgivings", when Integra wondered if Alucard was training a replacement. Maybe he somehow sensed that his time was coming to an end and wanted to leave a new loyal servant for his master? Just my opinion. Regardless of what you decide to ultimately do with the question of Alucard's intentions, this was another nice one-shot and a great companion piece to "Misgivings". You really have a talent for these. I hope you continue.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.