Reviews for Boys
Pipadoodle11 chapter 1 . 7/23
*sigh* I wish I could forget I ever read this story just so I can re-experience this fucking masterpiece all over again. I have come back to this story so many times in my life and have quoted lines from the “bottling a growing up moment”, and the “boys fight but men own it” and “fascination with things that are fake” so often that they’re all my personal montres’. I can’t remember if I ever commented on this before but I really want to praise your writing, most of all your story telling. You characterization and the arcs everyone takes... It’s perfectly executed down to the last detail. Oh and you’re the sole reason I even know a smidge about Nirvana. I’ve listened to the album “ Smells like teenage spirit” on repeat in high school. Although to be honest I don’t feel like I’m edge enough to understand half the songs, but I totally sing to any song from that soundtrack when I hear it. I listened to the album to feel closer to this story and THATS how influential Boys has made on my life. Thank you. Please write more because I have more growing up to do.
Nico chapter 1 . 7/5
Hi! I don't know if you check the comments here anymore, I know this was posted a good while ago, but I wanted to thank you. I spent a week trying to remember the name of this fanfic and trying to hunt it down. I found it, obviously. I nearly cried when I did. This fanfic meant the absolute world to me, it's humor, how you wrote, everything about it I loved and it had inspired me. It still inspires me and I find that I took some writing cues from it even now as I'm rereading so I want to say thank you.

Thank you for writing and giving the world and me such a fantastic story that even 12 years later, is still one of the best pieces of writing I know.
mbergeon chapter 26 . 10/17/2019
honestly my favorite fanfiction i have read so far, i still listen to nirvana sometimes and think about these adorable couples :) thanks for the great story!
A chapter 26 . 4/20/2019
im commenting here in 2019 because the kh3 game just dragged me back, its been ten years since this work was posted but im absolutely awestruck with this. This work is so open and transparent with its emotions and its so immersive in the sense that i can practically feel their emotions. Its so beautiful and im so glad i managed to stumble upon this now, its a very timeless work 3\\
LunarBeast77 chapter 20 . 3/18/2019
that repetition of "PDA no way" and "Get a room" being cut off like that was GOLDEN
SuperSaraMoon chapter 26 . 4/1/2018
This fic was magic. The writing was impeccable, the plot was well thought out, the characters all served a purpose, the dialogue was great, and the lemons were deliciously sour. Thank you so much for writing this. It is now definitely in the running for my top favorite fics of all time. It’s extremely real, you captured what it’s like to find yourself and how to come to terms with who you are and that being ok. You did an absolutely amazing job. I loved it. Thank you again, you really hit it out of the park.
SuperSaraMoon chapter 22 . 3/29/2018
Omg hawtest chapter ever! And I’m excited for the skate park, poor Ax having to deal with Rox’s insecurities and shame~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 21 . 3/26/2018
So it’s been 13 chapters since I left a review and I just want to say how much I’m enjoying it. I even busted out a pen and paper and made a time line of the whole Axel-Roxas chapter lol. This fic is absolutely delightful and I’m shocked I never read it before. Still reading. Still loving it. Thank you!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 8 . 3/13/2018
Ahhhh so good! There date was cute, and The kiss scene was good fluffy stuffRiku is such a stinking’ gentleman. I would have gone for it... because I have no shame ;p lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 5 . 3/13/2018
Bbbaaaaahhhh I must know this Riku Roxas backstory!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 4 . 3/13/2018
Sorry didn’t review ch 3 or write this review as I went! Great 2 chaptersI’m really impressed with your writing style, it’s very mature for a fic; I enjoy your complex sentence structure. I’m dyyyying to know the history between Riku and Roxas!props for not giving it away too early. Also, I loved the bit in the last chapter that was through Riku’s perspective, it was awesome to get some insight into his head, and it wasn’t just a ridiculous angst-feast which can easily happen in these fics. I’m excited for Axel to make his sexy appearance as well. Why does Sora live in the dorms? When is Sora coming to dinner? When are we gonna see a sexy kiss kiss?
Are you still getting these reviews? I like to hope so
SuperSaraMoon chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
Man, i am so happy to have found this fic! It’s fabulous! I think Riku at lunch was perfect. I’m fucking in love with Roxas. I loved the description of him while he was skateboarding next to Sora.
—Mmmmm selfish selfish Riku! ‘I wish I had kissed you’ gah! So goodweasely little Roxas, the squatter!
3 it’s 1 am and I have a very important meeting in the morning, but I just wanna keep reading!~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
I’ve decided to start reviewing chapters as I read them (starting now) because normally I end up at the end just being like “omg so good”
—The beginning: you know, I’ve never read your stuff before, but I am really digging the way you start this fic out. I love the apocalypse approach. Not to mention you have a great grasp on the English language which is much appreciated, and your writing style is really good!you did a great job jumping around in time
I love the horseman references, and that Riku didn’t say anything in the locker room
— and how long this chapter is!
— I love the school girls reaction when they think he’s in denial, lol, so funny
— the profile conversation, face to face conversation, profile conversation bit made me smile a lot lol
— lolololololol omg Riku! I love that’s he’s like ‘yea, I told people we’re boning NBD’ lol XD mmm and his ‘teasing smirk’ X3
Yay! I’m so excited to have another clearly awesome fic to read! Thank you! :D here I go!
Srinalyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This... this was written a long time ago. But, I don't know, I don't feel right without leaving a review. I only joined the Kingdom Hearts fandom recently, so I was a bit late to the party, but I don't mind all that much. Reading this... oh man, reading this was amazing. I cried. I cried from happiness when Sora and Riku kissed. I cried because it was over and I'm going to have a whole ton of trouble moving on from this. I love this.

Highschool AUs have never appealed to me, but this was something else. Never have I read something that captured reality so well. Everything the characters felt and thought had been described in a way I can't even define. It was something I haven't seen in published novels, nor in other stories. It was written just so well. I wish I could describe just what I think, but I can only think of how much I loved it.

And the way you wrote the characters, the way you made us fall in love with them and their personalities and everything about them. It's something I can only drram of coming even close to doing. You've made me see the characters in a whole new way, and it's something I'll never forget.

Just... I loved this. Thank you. Thank you so much. I'll be thinking of this fic years later, and I'll probably end up rereading it and crying all over again. I'd end up writing a novel if I tried to explain everything this made me feel.

Watching the characters mature, change, and most importantly, discover love in a whole new way was an adventure. Regardless if you ever see this, thank you for writing this story. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Mafuyu15 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Lol my point was I'll definitely try and come back but drugs and sori fanfics I can't right now
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »