Reviews for Boys
SuperSaraMoon chapter 26 . 4/1
This fic was magic. The writing was impeccable, the plot was well thought out, the characters all served a purpose, the dialogue was great, and the lemons were deliciously sour. Thank you so much for writing this. It is now definitely in the running for my top favorite fics of all time. It’s extremely real, you captured what it’s like to find yourself and how to come to terms with who you are and that being ok. You did an absolutely amazing job. I loved it. Thank you again, you really hit it out of the park.
SuperSaraMoon chapter 22 . 3/29
Omg hawtest chapter ever! And I’m excited for the skate park, poor Ax having to deal with Rox’s insecurities and shame~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 21 . 3/26
So it’s been 13 chapters since I left a review and I just want to say how much I’m enjoying it. I even busted out a pen and paper and made a time line of the whole Axel-Roxas chapter lol. This fic is absolutely delightful and I’m shocked I never read it before. Still reading. Still loving it. Thank you!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 8 . 3/13
Ahhhh so good! There date was cute, and The kiss scene was good fluffy stuffRiku is such a stinking’ gentleman. I would have gone for it... because I have no shame ;p lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 5 . 3/13
Bbbaaaaahhhh I must know this Riku Roxas backstory!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 4 . 3/13
Sorry didn’t review ch 3 or write this review as I went! Great 2 chaptersI’m really impressed with your writing style, it’s very mature for a fic; I enjoy your complex sentence structure. I’m dyyyying to know the history between Riku and Roxas!props for not giving it away too early. Also, I loved the bit in the last chapter that was through Riku’s perspective, it was awesome to get some insight into his head, and it wasn’t just a ridiculous angst-feast which can easily happen in these fics. I’m excited for Axel to make his sexy appearance as well. Why does Sora live in the dorms? When is Sora coming to dinner? When are we gonna see a sexy kiss kiss?
Are you still getting these reviews? I like to hope so
SuperSaraMoon chapter 2 . 3/13
Man, i am so happy to have found this fic! It’s fabulous! I think Riku at lunch was perfect. I’m fucking in love with Roxas. I loved the description of him while he was skateboarding next to Sora.
—Mmmmm selfish selfish Riku! ‘I wish I had kissed you’ gah! So goodweasely little Roxas, the squatter!
3 it’s 1 am and I have a very important meeting in the morning, but I just wanna keep reading!~
SuperSaraMoon chapter 1 . 3/12
I’ve decided to start reviewing chapters as I read them (starting now) because normally I end up at the end just being like “omg so good”
—The beginning: you know, I’ve never read your stuff before, but I am really digging the way you start this fic out. I love the apocalypse approach. Not to mention you have a great grasp on the English language which is much appreciated, and your writing style is really good!you did a great job jumping around in time
I love the horseman references, and that Riku didn’t say anything in the locker room
— and how long this chapter is!
— I love the school girls reaction when they think he’s in denial, lol, so funny
— the profile conversation, face to face conversation, profile conversation bit made me smile a lot lol
— lolololololol omg Riku! I love that’s he’s like ‘yea, I told people we’re boning NBD’ lol XD mmm and his ‘teasing smirk’ X3
Yay! I’m so excited to have another clearly awesome fic to read! Thank you! :D here I go!
Srinalyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This... this was written a long time ago. But, I don't know, I don't feel right without leaving a review. I only joined the Kingdom Hearts fandom recently, so I was a bit late to the party, but I don't mind all that much. Reading this... oh man, reading this was amazing. I cried. I cried from happiness when Sora and Riku kissed. I cried because it was over and I'm going to have a whole ton of trouble moving on from this. I love this.

Highschool AUs have never appealed to me, but this was something else. Never have I read something that captured reality so well. Everything the characters felt and thought had been described in a way I can't even define. It was something I haven't seen in published novels, nor in other stories. It was written just so well. I wish I could describe just what I think, but I can only think of how much I loved it.

And the way you wrote the characters, the way you made us fall in love with them and their personalities and everything about them. It's something I can only drram of coming even close to doing. You've made me see the characters in a whole new way, and it's something I'll never forget.

Just... I loved this. Thank you. Thank you so much. I'll be thinking of this fic years later, and I'll probably end up rereading it and crying all over again. I'd end up writing a novel if I tried to explain everything this made me feel.

Watching the characters mature, change, and most importantly, discover love in a whole new way was an adventure. Regardless if you ever see this, thank you for writing this story. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Mafuyu15 chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Lol my point was I'll definitely try and come back but drugs and sori fanfics I can't right now
Mafuyu15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I read another sori fanfic called runaway with sequel called home IT WAS PERFECT I recommend to anyone who see this review lol dm me or sum but it took me on a heart journey no joke forgetting how to breath thinking on it makes me draw tears
Mr.Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I fully realize that it is 2017 and this story ended eight years ago, and you probably even aren't on this website or paying attention to comments left behind on a website pretty much no one ever uses anymore. I'm sure at one point I left a comment on this story, the first time I read it and loved it, but now that I'm older (hopefully wiser) and having lived through some tough experiences of my own, I wanted to share a few of my thoughts.

First of all, this story is more real than anything I've ever read, fiction or nonfiction. I have never once, in my life, found a story that describes the emotional turmoil of a teenager in such heartbreaking detail, or let adults be the imperfect individuals that they are. I felt like I was living through high school all over again, and while that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it left me with a raw, aching feeling that definitely echoed the pain of the characters in your story.

This truly is a story about growing up. About learning to own your life, to choose, to let yourself make mistakes and to grow up and accept change. Sometimes I still find myself in that same scared, vulnerable position as Roxas; even though I'm not scared of being outed-I'm out and proud, after all-there is still an intrinsic fear involved with being a transgender individual in a world that is still largely against anyone that isn't straight or cisgender. We live in a horrible, fucked up world, but we can't hide in fear without watching our lives go swirling down the toilet.

Leading me to my final thought: thank you. Thank you for leaving this story here, for taking the time to create such a touching, deeply emotional story about identity and self-affirmation. When I first read this story, it was an affirmation of everything I was, and reading it again as an adult it reminds me of just how vulnerable children really are. This will always be my favorite fanfic of all time.

I hope you are doing well in your life, and thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for reminding us all that everything really will be okay, in the end.

"All in all is all we are." I should get that on a t-shirt.
Cookie chapter 26 . 3/15/2017
I found this oddly charming... I do not know why. Maybe because I've been in a strange mood lately, or the fact that I've read this waaaay too late at night. But I enjoyed reading this a ton! Yay hemp necklace!
Menokai chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
The story I read had stereotypes, it had cliches, it had sexual scenes and insinuations, it had drugs, it had skateboarding, it had sports and high school in the '90s. It had boys being boys as they learned to be men.

It was a fucking great story.
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 26 . 4/9/2016
Hey so I wanted to say thank you for writing this fic and keeping it up. A friend and I have been going back and rereading fics we loved and it looks like a lot of them are gone now. Reading this brought so much nostalgia. So thank you.
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »